Don't Let Go ~ 5

Mira's POV:

It was 6am and the photo shoot was at 9am so I went into Keiko's room only to see one of the bikinis I got her payed out on her dresser and her sound asleep. 'Ahhh!!! She's so kawaii!!!!' I walked over to her when I heard a voice from downstairs.

"Mira! I'm here!" It was Gray. I decided to let Keiko sleep for a bit longer while I get Gray.

I walked downstairs. "Hi Gray!" I welcomed. "Hey Mira. What were you doing upstairs?" He asked curiously. "Oh I was about to wake up Keiko but... since your here~~~~ can you do it?" I asked sweetly. "Uhm yeah sure..." he answered nervously. 'YUSH!!!! #GREIKO!!!!!! MY SHIP WILL HAPPEN!!!!' I thought inside while on the outside I was just smiling with my eyes closed. "Thank you!" I said while walking to the bar.

Gray's POV:

"Thank you!" I heard Mira say while I was walking up the stairs.

I lightly knocked on the door and walked in. The very first thing I saw was a bikini on her dresser. I felt my face go red as I pictured Keiko in it. 'Gray! Stop being a pervert!!!' I slapped myself and walked to Keiko. She was softly snoring and was so cute. I sighed and tried shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Keiko wake up" I said about a thousand times. Not one of them made her get up. I sighed thinking of what to do when I smirked thinking of the one thing I KNOW will wake her up. "Okay Keiko. Punishment time~~~" I said and started tickling her (All you dirty perverts know who you are!!! This is NOT one of those stories!!!) she immediately started to burst out in laughter. "G-GRAY STOP IT- HAHaHAHA!!!!!" She attempted to stop me by hitting me but I pinned her down and continued. "MIRA!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!!!!" She yelled out.

Mira's POV:

"MIRA!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!" I heard Keiko yell out. I knew Gray was tockling her, it's like the only thing that will wake her up. I just laughed to myself.

Gray's POV:

I continued tickling her for about 5 more minutes before she gave in. "All righ- hahaha- I-I'll get up Gray!!!!" She yelled. I smirked in victory and got off her. She playfully glared at me when she saw my smirk. "Don't act so cocky! I'll get you back!!!" She yelled. "Hey. I was just getting you back for yesterday." I said raising my hands in defeat. "Tch. Whatever now get out so I can get dressed!!" She yelled kicking me out of the room. Literally kicking me out.

I sighed and went down stairs only to see Natsu, Lucy, Loki and Erza all looking at me.

"What?" I asked. "What did you do to Keiko?" Erza asked. I smiled to myself. "She wasn't waking up so I used the doomsday option." I said while sitting down. "Poor Keiko...." I heard Natsu say. "Doomsday option?" Lucy questioned. "You don't want to know, princess." Loki responded. Lucy nodded and just continued on talking with Natsu and Happy.

Keiko's POV:

'Stupid Gray, Stupid doomsday option...' I said to myself whilst getting ready. I decided to put on black high waisted shorts and a yellow beach top with the bikini underneath. I straightened my hair slightly today and it it into two long ponytails.

I walked downstairs and said hi to everyone then we decided to leave.

We arrived at the studio and walked in. Mira, Erza and I were told to go into one change room while the boys were in another. Lucy and Happy just followed me into the girls but we kicked Happy out so he went into the boys.

"Sooo Lucy~~ do you liiikkkeee anyone?" Mira asked. "W-what no..." she stuttered. She's lying. The three of us all looked at each other and modddd than looked at Lucy with an evil look in our eyes. "Loki?" Mira asked. Lucy shook her head. "Gajeel?" She once again shook her head. "Free-" "Natsu!" I interrupted Mira but she seemed to not care. Lucy slowly nodded and the three of us squealed.

"We should continue getting ready." Erza suggested. "Yes. Yes we should." I agreed and took off the top and shorts to reveal a white bikini with black rims.

Picture at the top

Mira did my hair really cute. It was left out with beach curls. Mira was wearing a cute orange one:

 Mira was wearing a cute orange one:

And Erza was wearing a black one:

We all walked out to see the boys all ready:

IGNORE GAJEEL AND LAXUS

I've gotta say they were hot.

"Okay everyone let's go!!!! Girls!!!" We all walked on and did what we were told.

I had to pose while Gray had his arm around me. While Erza and Mira were doing a sort of matching pose and Natsu and Loki standing with their arms crossed. That was just one of the many photos taken.

After they asked Mira and I to stay and get some more together.

We had heaps of fun and after went to get some ice cream.

~Two days later~

The new issue of Sorcerers Weekly came out and I couldn't wait to see it I ran over to Mira knowing she had it and she gave it straight to me, nothing said. I smiled as a thanks and she nodded. I sat at one of the tables and looked. The front cover was of all of us and we honestly looked really good. I flicked through until I came across the photo spread of me and Mira. 'I really should go back to modelling' I thought and continued looking. After flipping a few pages my jaw dropped to see one page. I ran up to Gray and showed him the page. He was just as surprised as I was.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?!?!?" I yelled. He just looked at me speechless until he said the title out loud.

'Keiko Dreyar and Gray Fullbuster, the new cutest couple'