Dont Let Go ~ 4

Keiko's POV:

I woke up the next morning to a familiar sight. 'I missed this room' I thought as I got up and walked to my dresser. I got out a black tank top and denim jacket with jeans and black high top converse shoes. I curled my hair as usual and did my makeup. I smiled at my reflection. 'I look pretty good!' I thought and went downstairs. It was only 5 am so the only people here were Me, Mira, Lisanna and Gramps. "Hi minna!" I said walking downstairs towards Mira. "Good Morning Keiko!" Mira greeted. I remembered the things about my room and decided to ask. "Hey Mira~San? Was it you who kept my room so clean?" I asked. Mira smiled. "Hai. It reminded me of you and made me feel less lonely." She said warmly. I sadly smiled. "Thankyou... Mira~San" I said and gave her a hug.

We both caught up until everyone arrived. I was kinda pulled away from Mira so our conversation ended. She laughed softly at the sight of me being dragged (literally) away. I smiled back to her. I can't believe how much she has changed. She's like a different person.

I talked with everyone for ages until I had the sudden urge to go on a job. I walked up to the S-Class board and looked. I found one that sounded fun but was dragged away by Erza and Lucy to go on a different job. I called out for Mira to save the job and she put it away.

I walked along with Lucy, Erza and by now the boys had joined us, to a restaurant. I looked at the maid uniforms. 'Eh, I used to model in bikinis no biggie.' I thought and put on a uniform.

I walked out with Erza and we started out 'job' whilst Lucy watched in awe. The boys walked out from the bathroom in their uniform and I blushed when I saw Gray staring at me but continued with what had to be done.

By the time we finished our job I got 46 guys to buy everything on the menu whilst Erza only got 43, we made it into a competition and I got to brag about it until we got back to the guild. I was standing outside the cafe until 3 guys walked up to me. Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray went to get changed while I decided to just leave the uniform on until we got back to the guild. "Hey Girl. Why don't you come have some 'fun' with us?" They asked pervertedly. "Uhm no thanks. I have to get back to my boyfriend, besides I bet my boyfriend could do a way better job than you 3 jerks." I said and started to walk away until one of the grabbed my waist. "Well well, feisty.... I think you need to be taught a lesson." He whispered in my ear. I was about to punch them all in the gut until I heard a familiar voice. "Ice Make:lance!" Ice struck all of them and they were knocked out cold. "Awwww! Gray I wanted to have some fun!" I whined. "With them!?!?!?" He yelled pointing. "W-what no!!! I meant fight them Baka!!!" I yelled. He sweatdropped then smirked. "Soooo I could do a better job than them huh?" My face went right red as I remembered what I said. "U-I-i was j-just saying t-that.... wait! Since when are you my boyfriend?" Now it was his turn to blush. I laughed at his reaction. "Shouldn't you get changed out of that their are heaps of perverts around here." He suggested. "Nah. I've got you here now." I whispered in his ear seductively. He blushed bright red and I giggled as the rest of our friends came out of the bathroom.

"Why does ice princess look like a tomato?" Natsu said laughing. I laughed aswell. "No reason~" I answered starting to walk off with Erza leaving a blushing Gray, a laughing Natsu and a confused Lucy. Erza and I giggled while walking.

"I'm guessing you saw the entire thing Erza?" I asked. She laughed "Yeah I did see that, I would've jumped in but I knew even if Gray didn't show up you would've handled it yourself." I smiled and we continued walking, the others following far behind us. Today was fun.

~Time Skip~

I walked in the guild and almost all the guys had nose bleeds.

"PERVERTS!!!!" I yelled and walked up to Mira.

"Hey Mira can I have a Mango smoothie please?" I asked. "Of Course." She brought me the smoothie and asked a question I wasn't expecting. "So Stella. Would you want to model with me for the front page of Sorcerers Weekly tomorrow? They're doing the hottest girls and guys from Fairy Tail and the towns people voted for me, you and Erza for the girls. And for the guys Natsu, Gray and Loki." She asked. "OMG!!!! I WOULD LOVE TOO IT WILL BE SOOOO FUN!!!!" I yelled excitedly. The whole guild looked at me and sweatdropped. I sheepishly scratched the back of my neck. "Haha! Sorry about that." I apologised nervously. The guild went back to what they were doing and I turned back to Mira. "So Stella you'll need to bring your hottest bikini for Gray!" Mira said while smiling deviously. "H-huh?" I said speechlessly before I noticed Mira was already at the other end of the guild.

I walked up to my room and looked through the draw I keep all my swimmers and saw all new ones. 'Mira...' I looked at all of them. They were all honestly quite pretty, even hot.

After looking at them all I decided on one for the shoot tomorrow. I wasn't nervous. I had done modelling for 2 years before I disappeared. In fact I was taught by Mirajane.

I got out all my stuff for tomorrow and went to bed.