Don't Let Go ~ 15

I was watching over Mira and Lisanna when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned and got ready when I saw a small girl and a guy walking over, well the guy was limping and leaning on the girls shoulder. As they came closer I recognised the girls blue hair.

"Levy-chan!?!? Gajeel-kun!!!" I ran over and helped Levy carry Gajeel over and lay him down.

"Gajeel too..." I muttered staring at the three figures.

~Time Skip~

Levy and I were talking to Panther. Elfman and Ever had arrived and were both injured serverely.

"So Natsu, Wendy and Lu-chan are coming!?!?" I asked excitedly.

"Yup. If everything goes to plan, Carla should be leading them here." Panther said and I nodded happily.

"That's great! We're full of wounded here and if we were attacked, it'd be terrible..." I said looking at everyone.

"He should be bringing the wounded master with him too." Panther added.

"I can't believe.... even Master..." Levy said tears threatening.

"Levy...."

"We can't give up! If we all combine our power and work together then surely...." Levy said confidently.

"It's important to know when to give up too." I turned and saw a guy with blonde hair wearing a suit walk towards us.

"In this world, no matter what you do. There will always be someone stronger than you. The broken pieces of my heart tremble." He added as we all glared at him. "And now I'll eat up every last one of you. Until not a single Fairy remains." He said doing a pose thing.

We all looked at him and then at each other worriedly.

"This is bad.... Can I maintain combat mode right now!?!?" I hear Lily say.

"Levy, Lily and me.... I only have very little energy left after helping heal everyone..." I mumbled. "Natsu... Lucy... Wendy.... please hurry....." I added.

Suddenly after a mini stare-off, we felt a tremendous magic power.

"What is this?" Levy questioned.

"Guildarts maybe...?" I muttered knowing it wasn't him, but the power was close.

"Looks like something obnoxious just got set loose." The blonde guy said. "Is he trying to interrupt my meal?" He added annoyed.

Suddenly he was struck and fell. Levy, Lily and I all looked for the culprits and who we saw surprised us.

"W-who are y-you people...?" The blonde said.

Freed and Bixlow.

"Freed!! Bixlow!!!" Levy cheered.

"Why're you guys here?" Lily asked.

"We saw the signal flare and came back with Guildarts." Freed answered.

"Guildarts is back to!?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmph!" We turned and faced the enemy. "A couple more weaklings added to the mix are no match for my Arc of Embodiment!" He yelled before charging.

"From the start we never had any plans of doing this fair and square." Bixlow yelled. "We're going to take you down!"

"You've commuted the crime of hurting our nakama. Rules don't apply to you." Freed added.

"Baryon Formation!" The attack repelled on a golden sheiks.

"I can repel anything with the golden shield from my left hand!" The guy yelled.

Yami no ecriture pain!!!!" Freed yelled but the guy jumped and avoided it.