Don't Let Go ~ 6

Keiko's POV:

I stood there waving the paper in his face angrily after he said those words.

"What the duck dude!" (Yes I wrote duck on purpose) I yelled. He waved his hands in my face. "I did nothing Keiko." He said awkwardly. I walked away angrily and over to Lisanna.

"Lisanna!!!!!!" I yelled. She looked at me waiting for me to say something. In response I waved the paper in her face. She grabbed it and read it. "Your going out with Gray?" She asked. The second she said that I felt a death glare and turned only to see a blunette restraining herself from hurting me. I shuddered and turned back to Lisanna.

"First off. That bluenette is scaring me. Second. She is actually reaallly pretty. And third. NO I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH GRAY!!!!!" I whined as Lisanna looked at me sympathetically. She pat my head.

"There there Keiko. I mean it's not like you don't like Gr-" I literally jumped on her and covered her mouth.

"Sh-shut up L-Lisanna!" I told/yelled at her. "I d-don't like him. Understand?" She nodded. I realise she only nodded because she wanted me to get off of her but hey! It works!

"So what's up with that article?" Lisanna asked snatching the paper away.

"I don't know!?!? But I am NOT going out with that PERVERT!!!" I yelled.

"Wow that offended me Keiko~" I heard a teasing voice behind me. I turned and saw Gray, Natsu, Lucy and Erza. Gray was smirking. I walked up to him and leaned close. Then karate chopped the back of his neck knocking him out.

"Baka." I said watching him fall to the ground. Natsu burst out with laughter, Lucy stood there jaw-dropped and Erza glared at me. "What's wrong Erza werzy~" I teased as she turned red from anger.

"He. Fell. On. My. CAKE!!!!!!!!" She yelled. I yelped and started running.

"HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as the guild watched laughing. "ERZA IT WAS GRAYS FAULT HE FELL ON THE CAKE NOT ME!!!!!" I yelled trying to reason with the scarlet demon while still running.

"AS SOON AS IM DONE WITH YOU ITS HIS TURN!!!!" She yelled as I cried for help. I turned my head to look back and see where she was. Bad idea. I ran straight into a pole and was knocked right into the scarlet haired demon.

"H-hey Erzy Werzy..... help me" I whispered shivering.

"No one can save you now~"she whispered dragging me and Gray out of the guild while I was crying Anime tears.

"Ojii-San!!!!! Help me!!!!!!" I yelled as he laughed.

"Erza! Do your worst! She needs training!" Gramps yelled from the guild hall.

"I'm starting to see why Laxus did what he did..." I mumbled to myself loud enough for Erza to hear. She just laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"Because I remember doing this exact thing to Laxus a while back." She replied.

"Laxus-nee...." I whispered softly.

Natsu's POV: (cuz why not?)

I was laughing as I watched Gray and Keiko, who is the strongest female Mage in Fairy Tail get dragged out of the guild. Even if it were Guildarts, when you ruin Erza's cake. You better run.

"Hey Natsu!" I heard a blonde behind me.

"Yo Luce!" I greeted.

"We should go on a job!!!!" She yelled and I nodded happily. "I'll go pick one!"

"Oh and don't forget! Keiko's on our team aswell!" I yelled as she started walking away only to stop.

"Did you even ask her?" Luce asked me and I shook my head no.

"Not yet but I'm sure shee'll agree!" I said and Lucy went to pick a job. I walked away over to Happy. "Yo Happy! Let's go fishing I'm starving!" I yelled and we went to get some fish.