Don't Let Go ~ 13

The day after the ball I packed and was at the gates ready to leave for Fairy Tail.

"Keiko! Wait!" I turned and saw Hisui running towards me. "Take this." She handed me a small box. I opened it and saw a necklace inside. It was a locket. It was heart shaped and had a small blue crystal in the middle that was shaped like a heart.

Picture at the top

I opened it, it had four little spots for pictures, one was already filled by a picture of my mother, my father and me. Another from not long ago with me and Hisui.

"It was your mothers, your maid found it with this letter and gave it to me immediately." Hisui told me. I immediately hugged her.

"Thankyou, I'm sure you'll be a great queen Hisui." I told her and she smiled.

"Make sure you come and visit Keiko." She told me and I nodded. "And, happy birthday..." she smiled and I smiled back.

"Thankyou." With that I turned and walked to the train station, beginning my journey back to Fairy Tail.

Time Skip

After a horrible train ride, I arrived back at Fairy Tail. Everyone else had left last night so I was alone.

I approached the big wooden doors. As I opened them there was a creaky sound. I expected there to be Natsu and Gray fighting and Erza breaking them up, Cana drinking, Mira at the bar and Happy trying to give Carla fish. But no one was there and the lights were off.

I walked over to the switch and turned them on surprised as I saw a banner over the bar reading 'Happy Birthday'. But what surprised me more was when the entire guild jumped out from their hiding spots yelling.

"Surprise!!!" I smiled as they all engulfed me in a hug.

"You remembered my birthday?" I asked still surprised.

"Of course we did! We would never forget!!" Lisanna told me wrapping her arms around me.

Today was the day I was supposed to become queen but instead, I'm back with my family here in the guild, no fancy dresses or duties to fulfill, just drinks and messing around with friends.

"I'm home, Minna!" I said as everyone cheered.

The day was filled with laughter, drinks and, Natsu dancing on a table.

"Oi! Cana! I challenge you to a drinking competition! I'll win this time!!!!" I yelled knowing I was already drunk.

By the end Cana had lost and I was cheering on top of a table.

"Okay, Keiko that's enough drinks for you." Someone said taking the bottle out of my hand. I turned and saw Gray.

"Gray-sama!!!!! Give me my drink back!!!!" I yelled jumping on his back trying to get it.

"Oof! Keiko, no more drinks! And cut back on the cookies!" He yelled putting down the bottle. "Now Gramps, if you don't mind I'll be taking Keiko with me." He said slinging me over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me Gray-Sama?"

"Would you stop calling me gray-sama, your not Juvia."

"What if Gray-sama likes Juvia, then Keiko should be like her so that Gray-sama likes Keiko." I told him.

"I don't like Juvia you idiot, so stop talking in third person, it's annoying."

"Who do you like?" I asked

"You, you big idiot." He said as he spun me into my feet. He leaned in and kissed me.

"You have soft lips." I told him smiling. "And a nice face~"

"Your an idiot Keiko, especially when your drunk."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"At not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Okay." He ended and I smiled giddily.

We eventually arrived at his house and he tucked me into his bed.

"Are you staying with me Gray?" I asked sleepily.

"Sure." He said lying down beside me.

"I love you Gray..." I said before darkness took over.

Time Skip

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache.

"Ugh! What happened...." I looked around and saw I was in Gray's room.

"Good morning sleepy head." Gray said entering the room.

"I have a headache... what happened last night?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You challenged Cana again."

"Did I win!?!" I asked excited.

"Actually, you did."

"Yosh!!!!!" I yelled happily.

"We have to get to the guild, there's an important announcement." I nodded and stood up.

"I'm having a shower." I told him and he nodded.

"Here's some of clothes, Lucy came over earlier with them." I nodded and took them out of his hand along with a towel.

"Thanks Gray." I walked into the bathroom and had a shower, once I finished and was changed I walked into Gray's kitchen and opened the pantry. I heard him chuckling behind me before I felt his arms slither around my waist.

"I see you made yourself at home." I smiled and nodded.

"I is hungry! So I has fooooooddd!!!" I yelled grabbing a nut bar from the cupboard.

"Okay, well we have to go to the guild so cmon." Gray said while opening the front door.

We both walked out and were soon at the guild. Everyone was gathered around the stage.

"okay everyone, as you know the S-Class trials are coming and I have chosen the participants.

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Cana Alberona

Levy McGarden

Elfman Strauss

Juvia Lockser

Freed Justine

And Mest Gryder.

All of you find yourself a partner and get ready!"

Everyone went off to talk to each other and find their partners. I walked up to Guildarts, Erza and Mira who were at the bar.

"Do we have to do anything this time?" I asked as I approached them. They all nodded.

"We'll be going with them and 'trialling' them in our own way." Erza told me and I nodded.

"It's gonna suck for those who have to fight us." Gildarts said and we all laughed and nodded.

"Well, they want to become S-Class so they have to."