Don't Let Go ~ 9

Gray's POV:

We returned back home without Keiko that day. We looked for her everywhere, but she disappeared. It's a week later now, we all assumed she had come back here to the guild but she's not here either.

'Where are you Kiki? I miss you...'

Keiko's POV:

When we arrived to the palace, Tora had to wear a cloak covering her face. I showed them a piece of paper that said who I was from the king and they allowed me to go in.

I walked to the main room and saw my father sitting on a throne filling out forms.

He must've heard my footsteps because he raised his head to look at me.

I kneeled in front of him.

"Hello..... father." He stared into my eyes and came over to give me a hug.

"Keiko! I missed you so much! How have you been?" My blood boiled to see him like this.... he abandoned me and now is forcing me to take the throne, and there is also the stupid arranged marriage..... I'll explain that later.

"I have been well father." I said in a very proper manner.

"Very well, come see your room and get refreshed, then I would like for you to meet your sister." He told me and I nodded while following a tall guy with dark brown hair.

Tora had disappeared at some point and I guessed she left back to her guild.... she's not exactly welcome here.....

The man led me to a room and opened the door for me.

"Thankyou sir......?"

"Arcardios." He told me and I nodded.

"Thankyou Arcardios-Sama." He left and a young girl with beautiful fiery hair walked in.

"Hello Hime. My name is Fiera, I will be your personal maid, it is very nice to meet you." She said bowing.

"Oh! Please don't bow to me and forget formalities! I only want to be your friend!" I said smiling.

"F-friend?" She repeated and I nodded. She smiled. "Very well Hime." I smiled and she helped me do everything.

I forgot how different the palace was compared to Fairy Tail. Fiera was helping me with everything and I wasn't able to do anything myself, besides bathroom stuff.... although she helped me unzip my dress.

Fiera and I were sitting on my bed and getting to know each other when their was knock on the door. I stood to get it but Fiera beat me to it.

"I've got it Hime." She opened the door and a man came in.

"Ah! Jero-Sama! Is something wrong?" Fiera asked and Jero shook his head, I could see a bit of blush on both their cheeks and smirked.

'Love is in the air~'

"I came to collect the Princess. Her father requested her in the Great Room." He said and I got up dusting my dress.

We said bye to Fiera and he led me to the Great Room. This is the room in the palace where they have parties and balls.

I walked in and saw a small table in the centre of the room. Sitting there was my father and my half-sister, Princess Hisui E. Fiore.

I walked over and curtsied before sitting down. I turned towards Hisui.

"Hello, it is very nice to meet you, I'm Keiko Dr- Fiore, your sister." I corrected myself in front of my father, I only used Dreyar so no-one found out about my status.

"Yes, I've heard very much about you, you seem very nice. But, I do have a question." I hummed in response and father seemed to have left us alone. "You were apart of a guild Fairy Tail correct?" I nodded and she continued. "Why are you here if you could be with them?" I sighed.

"I was born with this role, there is nothing I can do about that except abide to the rules. If I disobey, bad things will happen." I told her and she nodded.

We talked for about an hour and I honestly really like Hisui, she's pretty cool.

We were about to leave when Hisui remembered something.

"We are having a party tomorrow night to introduce you to the kingdom." I nodded and we both headed to the dining hall for dinner.

Not much was said during dinner and soon after I was in bed ready to sleep. Fiera had left a few minutes ago to her own room so I was alone.

I fell asleep peacefully hoping that leaving FairyTail was the right choice. I sent the letter to Gramps so he'd probably be getting it about now.

I remembered the faces of the guild in my dream where they were all dead.

'I hope I made the right choice...'