Don't Let Go ~ 10

Song at the top just adds to the emotion and relates to the chapter but it's optional.

Gray's POV:

Master told us he had an important announcement to make so everyone gathered waiting eagerly.

I was hoping it had something to do with Keiko, she's been missing for ages now.

"Everyone, I have a letter from Keiko, it's addressed to the whole guild."

I stared at him hoping it told us where the hell she went.

"Dear Everyone,

Your probably wondering where I went, well, you'll find out soon enough, trust me. I won't be coming back to the guild..."

Several gasps were heard.

"I have important duties and a very important role that needs to be filled. I'm doing this for safety of the guild. I'm sorry I had to leave.

I'll miss all of you. Mira and the kindness you showed to everyone no matter what, Lucy and your hope, Lisanna and your everlasting smile, Natsu with your goofiness, Erza with your strength and courage, Macao and Wakaba with the ability to make everyone smile, The Rajiinshu and how you guys would care for me and keep me out of trouble, Levy and your smartness that would always annoy the crap outta me, but still end up saving me at the end of the day, Gajeel, I didn't know you that well but I can tell under your metal shell, their is a heart that cares, heck, I'll even miss you Juvia, even though you saw me as a 'love rival' or whatever, you were still pretty cool and I liked your dedication and passion. Gramps, take care of yourself, and if you come across Laxus, try not to hold a grudge, he might surprise you.

And Gray....

Thankyou. I think you know what this thankyou is for so i won't go into further detail.

I hate goodbyes so

For now...

See you guys later, I guess."

By now everyone was crying, even Juvia she's a few tears. Lisanna was having a breakdown, I didn't know what to do, I ran out of the guild to the hill Keiko and I use to come too as kids.

I broke down, I don't know how to do anything without her, I barely talked to anyone after she "died". And now she's gone again.

'I'll find you Kiki, and I'll bring you back to Fairy Tail, Back Home.'

I walked home and found a note on my door. I opened it and read it.

'I love you Gray, I hope you know that

-Keiko'

I slammed the door closed and fell on my knees sobbing.

How are you supposed to stay calm after the girl you love just left.

'How do you have a normal life after the one you love isn't in it anymore...

I need you Kieko....

I love you... Keiko'