Dont Let Go ~ 2

Keiko's POV:

Lisanna and I just landed in earthland and watched from behind a bush what the Exceeds and Fairy Tail were talking about, the exceeds all flew off and the people from Fairy Tail were talking amongst themselves. I started to relax until something grabbed me and Lisanna and brought us out of our hiding spot. Gray, Natsu and Erza were all very confused at the sight in front of them.

"Edo-Lisanna and Keiko why are you here in our world?"Natsu questioned.

Lisanna was about to speak until I interrupted her.

"We're kinda sorta the original earthland Keiko and Lisanna....."I said nervously.

"T-that's impossible... i saw her die in my arms two years ago!"Gray yelled.

I looked down.

"If you are our Keiko and Lisanna, why didn't you tell us?" Erza asked calmly.

"I-i was.... scared...." I responded truthfully.

"Scared? Why would you be scared of something like that Keiko?" Natsu questioned.

"W-we were scared of what you would think..." Lisanna responded for me.

"But, if you think about it... they can't be lying" Gray came into the conversation.

"What do you mean Gray?" Erza asked.

"Well no one in Edolas had magic inside of them and only people that did have magic inside of them were transported to earthland." He said informantly (is that even a word? Oh well...).

"Gray has a point but... how can we be sure?" Natsu said.

"Well you could ask us a question only we would know the answer to." Lisanna said.

"Okay one each... for Lisanna... what year did we find Happy?" Natsu asked.

"Year X778." Lisanna responded.

Natsu had tears eyes.

"It really is you!!!" He said as he engulfed her in a hug.

"Now for your question Keiko." Gray said.

"What was the last thing you said to me before you disappeared?" He asked.

A blush spread across my cheeks as I remembered exactly what I said.

"D-do I have to say it... here? In front of everyone?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"No. come with me." Gray motioned for me to follow him.

I followed him into the forest away from everyone.

"Now. Answer my question." He said confidently.

"Move on, but don't forget me." I said quietly.

I looked up at Grays face to see him smiling so much.

"Keiko... it really is you..."Gray said his face full of happiness and joy.

He wrapped me in his arms and I buried my face in his chest.

"I thought I lost you..." he said sadly.

"Gray I missed you so much..." I responded truthfully.

We parted and started to walk back to everyone. As we arrived Natsu and Erza were looking straight at Gray as he nodded then they all wrapped both Lisanna and I in a hug.

This is when I noticed how clueless Gajeel, Lucy and Wendy were. Erza must have noticed also because she filled them in on the story.

We all started walking to the guild while both me and Lisanna were so nervous.

"Keiko... don't worry... everyone loves you." Erza said slightly calming me down.

I nodded and relaxed a bit more until Natsu remembered.

"We have to go to the church!!!" And grabbed Lisanna's and my hand and ran off.

I easily kept up with him but Lisanna had a few troubles. I smirked to myself in victory that I am finally going to beat Lisanna in a race.

I sighed and continued running when we arrived Natsu pushed Lisanna forwards to her real siblings who were grieving over their sister.

"Mira~nee elf~neechan!" Lisanna called out as her two siblings looked at her in shock.

The siblings all gave her the biggest hug I think she's had. I smiled and so did everyone else who had arrived.

We all walked to the guild together and Lisanna and I opened the doors together. Everyone looked at us in shock some were crying.

"Were home, minna." Lisanna and I both said in sync.

We were then tackled in a hug by the entire guild. Once I finally got out I went over to my grandfather.

"Ohio ojīchan!" I said giving him a warm smile. He gave me a hug and then I realised.

"Ojīchan as great as it is to see you where is Laxus-neechan?" I asked looking around.

The entire guild went silent as I asked that.

"Laxus has been e-expelled Keiko." Gramps answered my question as thoughts bombarded my head.

"E-expelled?" I repeated hoping I heard wrong.

"Laxus hurt members of Fairy Tail and started an all out war. He broke a rule of Fairy Tail and now has been expelled." Gramps said sadly.

I nodded and walked out of the guild to the paddocks where we use to train together.

"Laxus....neechan..." I quietly cried to myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around I was punched in the face by a girl with blue hair.

"What the heck!?!?" I yelled as she walked up to me.

"You! You stole Gray from Juvia!!!! You are now Juvia's love rival!!!!" She yelled and walked away.

"Love... rival?" I questioned.

I stood up and decided to forget that entire fiasco and started practicing my magic.

"It's been a while since I've done this. Ice dragon god:Roar!!!!" I yelled as ice came spiralling out of my mouth and destroyed part of the forest.

"Oops..." I said sweatdropping. "But I'm still a little rusty. Let's try this again! Ice dragon god:Roar!!!" This time I destroyed half of the forest.

"Much better!" I cheered as I practiced other attacks.

"Ice dragon god: Fist!" That is one of the advanced spells very different to iron fist. As I punched the tree I accidentally created a large crater in the ground.

"Maybe I should stop for today otherwise their might not be any forest left...." I said to myself and walked back to the guild.

When I arrived I walked up to gramps.

"Ne Ojīchan? Is my room still upstairs?" I asked politely.

"Yes Keiko. It is." He replied as I walked upstairs into my room.

I went to my bathroom and had a nice long bath.

"Man this is nice after staying in Edolas. The baths their were terrible considering we were always on the run." I said to no one in particular.

I stepped out of the bath after about 45 minutes and put on a silk bathrobe.

"Jeez. It's like nothing has changed. I wonder if Mirajanes been keeping it clean..." I said to myself as I lay down on the bed.

I slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about how lucky I really am.

"I really am home, minna" and then the darkness took over