Don't Let Go ~ 7

Keiko's POV:

I walked in the guild only to be tackled by Natsu and Happy.

"Uhhhh.... hey guys?" I said awkwardly looking at the pair that tackled me to the floor.

Natsu helped me up and showed me a flyer.

"Keiko! You get to join our team!" He told me excitedly.

"Uhhh... no thanks." I said before walking off only to have Natsu grab my wrist. "Natsu..." I turned to see his puppy eyes but they don't work on me. He then hugged me and cried on my shoulder saying 'please please please' or 'Keikoooo pleeeaaassseeee' I sighed and gave in.

"Fine you win Natsu! I'll join your team!" I said and he picked me up and twirled me.

"Yesss!!!!!!" I laughed as he put me down and did a funny dance. I felt 2 people glaring but only one of them was glaring at me but when I turned all I saw was Gray and Lucy talking to each other. 'Must be my imagination' I thought and talked with Natsu for a while.

We were going on the job tomorrow so I had left to go pack my stuff.

~Time Skip~

Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gray, Carla, Happy and I were all walking together out of the guild but Erza wouldn't tell me where to.

When we arrived I looked at the sign and almost vomited when I saw something coming towards us. 'A train'

"There is no way I hell I am going on that death machine!!!!" I yelled and Natsu agreed.

"Cmon Keiko, we have to get their somehow!" Gray said.

"I'll walk!" I yelled walking away.

"I second that!" Natsu said close behind me.

Gray's POV:

I couldn't let idiot flame brain be alone with Keiko. Lucy and I exchanged looks and nodded.

"Guys! Seriously cmon get on the train!" I yelled but Keiko just stuck her tongue out and started running.

"No way in hell!!!!" She yelled. I smirked and ran after her. In a matter of seconds I was right beside her.

"Hey Keiko!" I said and she jumped. I quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the train. Erza knocked Natsu out and Keiko decided on staying with me so Erza doesn't knock her out too.

So Keiko lay in my arms sick the entire train ride but she didn't vomit in me so 'hey who's winning here?' Keiko eventually fell asleep and I smiled at her adorable sleeping figure. Natsu was knocked out on Lucy's lap.

I sighed in relief as Keiko fell asleep. The train ride was silent, Erza was studying the request, memorising everything, Lucy was lost in her own thoughts and I was playing with Keiko's hair. The train eventually stopped and I carried Keiko off whilst Happy carried Natsu. Erza started walking off, probably to the clients place and we all followed. We knocked on the door and a short old man opened it.

"Ahhhh~ you must be the -kikiki- wizards from Fa -kikiki- iry Tail!" The man said.

"Yes that is us." Erza told him and we all showed our marks.

The man explained the details,

Girls aged from 13 - 21 have been mysteriously disappearing. All have had blonde and brown hair, please find them and return them to us.

We all left and started making a plan, well, everyone else did, I stared into space nodding to everything.

I eventually snapped back to reality when I saw Lucy shaking my shoulders.

"Keiko!!!! Why did you agree!!!" She yelled still shaking my shoulders.

"Agree to what?" I asked and everyone sweatdropped.

"The plan is for you and Lucy to act as bait, find out what is happening and then let us do the rest." Erza told me.

"Oh okay. But why can't I help with fighting and all that stuff?" I asked slightly disappointed.

"Because last time you used your magic, you took out the entire city." She said and I realised their point.

"Yea that's fair. Mkay let's go Lucy!" I said pulling her along as she whined and yelled.

~Time Skip~

Lucy and I were walking around until Luce fell to the ground. I quickly turned and saw 3 guys wearing cloaks. One of them used a sleeping spell on Lucy. They all jumped at me and I smirked.

'Sorry Erza' I thought as I punched one of them.

"Roar of the Ice dragon God!" I yelled and they were all defeated immediately. I looked behind them and saw that I demolished the quite a bit of the forest.

I picked up Lucy and turned around to meet a very angry red head.

"Uhm... hey Erza..." I said nervously. She grabbed my ear and pulled me to where Natsu and Gray were.

"YOU WERE MEANT TO LET THEM TAKE YOU!!!" Erza yelled and I pulled out a piece of paper.

"I got this from one of the guys when I punched him. They're from the dark guild Griffen Claw, they're the ones taking the girls." I told her and she smiled.

"Well done Keiko! You and Natsu will both go to where their guild is and find the girls, WITHOUT using magic." She told me and I nodded.

"Wait! Why don't me or Gray go instead of Natsu! That way Natsu can attack outside if needed!" Lucy said and Gray agreed. I looked at them confused but neither of them changed their expression.

"Hmmm.... i guess.... okay, Keiko! Tomorrow you and Gray will go together." We all nodded and went to a hotel to get rooms.

"OKAY their will be 2 people in each room, room 1-Lucy and Keiko, 2-Gray, Natsu and Happy, 3-Me, Carla and Wendy. Goodnight everyone." Erza said and we all went up to bed.

"Night Lucy." I yawned and she mumbled goodnight back.