Don't Let Go ~ 16

3rd Person POV - Year X791

A young boy stared out at the blue ocean sadly. He had lost his comrades for 7 years due to the appearance of Acnologia. The entire Tenrou Island disappeared that day along with the 24 members of Fairy Tail who were on Tenrou.

"Romeo! It's time to go!" The you lng boy turned to see Alzack and Bisca Conell, ready to head back to the guild.

Romeo sighed before following them.

~Time Skip~

Just before the man from Twilight Ogre was able to injure 13 year old Romeo. A leg extended kicking the man from behind sending him flying across the room.

Everyone stared in shock to see the lost members of Fairy Tail standing at the door.

"Hi everyone!" A familiar young brown haired Mage chirped.

"Sorry we took so long." A raven haired Mage added.

Everyone was soon tackled in hugs and everyone was catching up.

Keiko's POV:

I walked over to Wendy who was looking at a painting of herself when she's older, drawn by Reedus.

"Even when I get bigger there.... I won't get bigger there...?" I heard her mutter before she turned to me.

"Are you okay Wendy-chan?" I asked. She eyed me before crying.

I looked at the picture and saw what she meant. She was very pretty but had nothing there.

She walked off somewhere and I felt arms slither around my back. I turned my head slightly to see Gray's chin resting on my shoulder.

"Hey." I said turning around so my chest was buried in his chest. "What's this for?" I asked curiously.

"Do I need a reason to hug my girlfriend?" He asked and I buried my head further into his chest.

"I guess not." I mumbled into his chest smiling.

Suddenly I was pulled away and lifted off the ground. "Wah!" I yelled as I was grabbed.

"Keep your dirty paws off my sister." I turned my head and saw Laxus.

"Laxus-nii? I thought you approved of me and Gray?" I asked confused.

"I do, but keep your relationship private. Not eating each other's faces in the middle of the guild. Besides, Gray might hurt you, your very delicate." I sweatdropped at my idiot brother.

"First, we were hugging? Not 'eating each other's faces off'. And Gray won't hurt me, now shoo!" I used hand motions as he put me down and walked off.

I walked back over to Gray.

"Stupid overprotective baka brother." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

I walked over to Gray who was talking with Loke who suddenly made an appearance. Speaking of Gray and Loke, I still need revenge.

I walked up to them and Gray instinctively put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Loke!" I greeted.

"Uhm... Keiko! Sorry about the trials 7 years ago!" I smirked as I looked up to Gray's face who looked petrified.

"No problem Loke! You're fine! But Gray however...." I turned to my boyfriend and glared. He immediately started running and I chased him out of the guild.

He stopped at the park due to being cornered.

"Gray~~" I sang walking up to him.

I planted my lips on his and he seemed to melt into it, though he seemed surprised at the start. I smirked as I pinned him on the wall, our lips still locked.

Just as he was about to part I punched him in the stomach, knocking him out.

I laughed as I walked away leaving him there.

As I arrived back at the guild I sat with Levy and Lucy.

"Hey guys!" I greeted as they both smiled at me.

"Hi Keiko! What's up?" Levy asked.

A thought suddenly came into my mind.

"We should have a sleepover!!! With the entire guild to celebrate our.... togetherness?" I ended up questioning myself on the reason but went with it.

"That's a great idea! But where will it be?" Lucy asked.

I thought for a second before answering.

"We could have it at Gray's?" I suggested and they nodded.

"Will he mind?" Levy asked. I smiled evilly.

"No, he'll be fine." I told them and they nodded.

We went around and told the entire guild. It wasn't a problem as much it was a blessing. Everyone's houses had been sold since no one was there to pay.

I realised Gray might have the same trouble but remembered a place I had hidden all of my savings.

I ran towards a cave in the forest and hoped it would still be there.

As I entered I saw my camouflage was still up. I walked behind all the vines and saw a large pile of jewels.

I grabbed them and walked to Gray's house only to see the land lady out the front.

"Hi! I'm Keiko, Gray's girlfriend." I greeted.

"Gray, as in Gray Fullbuster? That jerk owes me money...." she muttered.

"I know! That's why I'm here to pay his rent so maybe he could live here again?" I asked.

"Do you have 21,350,000 jewel?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yup! I've saved money for about 15 years so I have a lot!" I told her giving her the jewel.

"Well then I'll be on my way." She said before leaving.

I walked inside and saw it was exactly the same as 7 years ago.

I smiled before sitting on the couch with a book and waiting for everyone to arrive.

~Time Skip~

I heard a knock on the door and saw everyone at the doorway.

"Hi everyone! Come in!" I said before seeing Gray behind everyone.

"O-oh... uhh.... hey Gray?" I nervously smiled rubbing the back of my head.

"I'll let you off because you payed my rent. But, don't use your money like that again." He told me and I nodded.

"O-okay..."

I turned to everyone else who had already sat in a circle ready to play truth or dare.

"S-so quick..." I muttered before joining them with Gray.