Dont Let Go ~ 1

In Edolas Fairy Tail

Natsu's POV

Wendy, Carla, Happy and I finally found the Edolas Fairy Tail but I saw something I'd never expect when we got their. I was getting yelled at by Lucy until I saw Lisanna and K-Keiko...

"L-Lisanna.... Keiko...." I murmured. "You're alive?...."

Flashbacks of all our memories together came into my mind and before I knew it I was almost crying.

"Hi Natsu!" "Welcome Home!" Keiko and Lisanna said.

I jumped up and tried to hug them but I was pulled back by Lucy.

"What the he'll Natsu!?!? When did you become such an animal!?!?" Lucy yelled.

"B-but Lisanna.... Keiko...." I cried.

Time Skip to the final battle (cuz I'm lazy)

Keiko's POV:

I can't believe the real Natsu is here.... what in the world is going on.... Lisanna and I slipped out when they revealed their true identities and now we're helping them fight the Royal City... this is just like the Natsu I used to know... I ran with Lisanna and Edo-Natsu during battle, but I couldn't use any of my earthland magic. Ive been using the Edolas "magic" since I got here, I got myself an Ice Sword and started learning weaponry. It wasn't too hard but I miss my Ice God dragon Roar....

As I was fighting I saw a wave of ice protecting me from a beat about to hit me. I looked at who protected me.... Gray.... Gray Fullbuster...

"You must be the Edolas Version of Keiko..." he said to me.

I didn't know what to do i mean Lisanna and I will probably just be stuck here so oh well I guess.

"Uhm... yeah I'm Keiko..... Icebringer?" I answered half-questioning myself on that terrible made up last name.

"Well... I couldn't protect my Keiko but I promise I will protect you." He promised as he blocked another beam.

I feel so bad not telling him but... what good would it do?

"Yeah.. thanks Gray..." I replied.

Suddenly the ground shook and the floating islands started falling.

"What the?" I heard Gray say.

"Edolas' magic power is running out... soon their will be none left..." I said to myself although Gray heard.

Beams of light coming from the Earth up to the black hole in the sky were seen everywhere. We all ran to the city and I tried to calm people down as did Gray, Lucy and Lisanna. But when we got to the city I saw a.... personal developement? Made in 3 people from Fairy Tail. Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy were all terrorising the city. Well more Gajeel and Natsu than Wendy but oh well... she tried...?

"Those idiots" I said out loud. By now I had left Gray looking for the Edolas FairyTail but by the time I found them it was too late for any proper goodbyes. Everyone who had magic within them, including the exceeds started glowing and were lifted into the air. I looked at Lisanna.

"I guess we're going home Lis" I said giving her a warm smile.

"Yeah. But I'm going to miss everyone here..."She replied truthfully.

"Me too..." I said while looking towards where Gray and Natsu and Lucy were. "But we get to go back to our real, original family who have probably missed us for these past 2 years." I said thinking back to what Gray told me.

'I couldn't protect my Keiko, but I promise I will protect you.'