Don't Let Go ~ 18

Keiko's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a white room. It looked like a lab. I tried to stand up but something was holding me down. I looked at my wrist and saw restraints on them. I tried to use my magic to get myself out but my magic wasn't working.

"Ah! Keiko! You're awake! How are you feeling?" A man with black hair in a white lab coat walked in.

"Who are you?" I asked, eyeing him carefully.

"My name is Diano Metro. It's a pleasure to have you here." He announced and my eyes widened.

"Uhh.... could you let me out?" I asked struggling to get out of this chair.

"I will. Once I've collected all the dragon slayers I will absorb your power and you'll be free." He told me.

"Well.... could I at least go to the bathroom...?" I asked shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"Nice try, that's the oldest trick in the book, you're not going anywhere. However, you can use that chair to sit in a position to actually use the toilet... in this." He told me pulling out a bucket.

"Okay... which button would that be?" I asked pressing random ones until I found the right one.

"W-wait, you're actually going to use it? Wahhh!" He quickly turned around and I smirked before kicking him where it hurts.

I was able to break out of the shackles while he was in a daze from the pain and quickly ran out of the room.

"ARGGHH!! ILL GET YOU DREYAR!" I heard him yell before footsteps thundered after me.

I ran through the halls and saw a window. I quickly opened it and looked down. It was about 14 levels high, there was no way I could live this, but I have to try.

As he came around the corner I looked back and jumped.

I closed my eyes and readied myself to land but it never came.

I reopened my eyes and saw Happy.

"Happy! How did you find me?" I asked as we landed.

"We followed your scent." A voice said from behind me and I saw Natsu and the rest of the team.

"The plan was to rescue you but I guess you escaped fine on your own...." Erza informed me.

"That's not true, I might've died of Happy hadn't caught me!" I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Aye, sir!" I giggled at him before I heard loud slow claps from behind me.

"Well done, Keiko. You are the first to escape from my lab, however, you and your guild aren't going any further." I turned and saw Diano walking towards us along with 5 others behind him. I could easily sense how powerful they were but I knew we could all beat them.

We all watched the people behind him. There were two girls and three guys. One of the guys was abnormally big and muscly. He had green spiky hair and was wearing an open yellow vest. The second guy was smaller. He had light purple long hair and vibrant blue eyes. The last guy looked more normal. He had light brown short hair and was wearing a plain white buttoned shirt and black pants.

The girls didn't seem powerful at all but I could tell they were. One had pink short hair and yellow eyes. The other had long blonde hair and purple eyes. They were both wearing matching dresses that stopped a bit before the knees. The blondes was blue and the pinkettes was purple.

Diano stepped back and faced them. "Bring me the dragon slayers." The 5 charged at us and we all scattered.

The Green haired guy went over to Natsu and the pink haired girl went to Lucy. Erza was against the guy with light brown hair and Gray had the purple haired guy. Wendy stood away so she could use her support magic. I stayed still and watched the blonde. She looked really familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

"Keiko Dreyar. My name is Sky Latia. Remember me?" My eyes widened and I stared in shock. Sky was a girl I met while I was on a job. It was an S-Class job that took a year for me to complete. During that time I met her and found out she had taken the same job. But, just as we were about to finish she was hit by a guy in a cloak... the magic went straight through her body and... she died...

"How are you alive?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes. She smiled at me before I felt a sharp pain in my gut. I looked down and when I looked back up I was met with her stone cold glare and her fist punching me. I slid back a bit but I put my hand out to stop me and stood up.

"Don't let your guard down, Keiko." I shook some blood off my hand and looked up at her with a smirk on my face.

"Trust me, I won't." I told her and ran forward.

"Fist of the Lightning Dragon God!" I yelled running at her. We exchanged hard attacks only getting a few hits on each other. We both moved quickly and our strikes were powerful. I jumped back and created a tunnel with my hands at my mouth.

"Howl of the Lightning Dragon God!!" I yelled and a powerful blast hit her head on. When I saw her she had a few marks on her but nothing major.

"You've gotten powerful." I told her and she smiled.

"You too." She said back. I ran at her and contiued to attack, but I couldnt hit her. She ended up being able to knee me in the stomach and I felt all the air go out with me. I coughed out some blood and fell over.

"Keiko!!" I hear Wendy yell. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at her giving her a thumbs up.

"Im fine, Wendy." I told her and turned back to Sky who was smirking.

"This should be fun."