chapter twenty-seven // comrade.

harry's pov

The morning after a long night here at Ragstock is never easy. I let out a groan as I stretch my limbs out as much as possible in Olivia's small little bunk here on her tour bus. She grumbles - her lips against my chest - as I stir her from her slumber. 

My body is moist with sweat as the tour bus is roasting in this intense summer heat. It doesn't help that Olivia is lying practically on top of me. I push my mop of curls out of my face, needing fresh air and fresh air now. 

"Sorry, love, you're going to give me a heat stroke," I murmur, pressing my lips against her sweaty temple as I wriggle free from beneath her. 

I take a moment to appreciate her beauty as she lies there in merely her flesh, nothing else; a sight that I'll never quite get over. With my absence, she sprawls out across the bunk, getting comfortable herself. 

I throw on the first pair of shorts I can get my hands on, a small white pair, and throw them on over my naked body. I grab my bandana, that I remember Olivia taking off me last night as she ran her fingers through my curls, and push my hair out of my face. 

Grabbing my sunglasses on the way out, I exit the stuffy tour bus, flinching against the brightness of the sun as I emerge into the outside world. 

"Morning," I'm instantly greeted, causing me to spin around quickly to find Ed, Tea, and Mia sitting around, sipping from cups of coffee. 

I grunt in response, flopping down on a chair beside Mia, needing nothing more than an ice cold shower. 

"Harry, if I catch you sleeping naked one more time, I'm going to take a picture and post it all over the internet," Tea grumbles, being her usual cheerful self early in the morning. Ed and Mia chuckle, watching me with amusement. 

My cheeks flush slightly, though I pretend not to care. I don't get to see Olivia often, so when we are together, we can't really help ourselves. And the downside of this festival, is that we haven't had any time to ourselves. 

We make do with what we have. 

"Where is everyone else?" I ask, my voice scratchy and groggy, still weighed down with exhaustion. 

Just when Ed opens his mouth to answer my question, a loud commotion causes all of us to whip around in our seats. Our eyes land on Louis and Niall sprinting in our direction, their mouths open wide as laughter escapes them. I've never seen them so excited about something. 

 My eyebrows knit together as they race over to us, sending elbows to each other's guts, fighting to be the first one to reach us. 

"Holy shit!" Niall shouts loudly - far too loud for this time of day - as he and Louis stumble to a stop beside my chair, completely out of breath.

"You guys are never going to believe it," Louis shakes his head, bending over to try and catch his breath. 

I glance over towards Ed and the girls, seeing them wearing a confused expression identical to my own. 

"We woke up and headed over to Linley and Sable's camper, figuring that's where everyone was," Niall starts the story, only to be interrupted by Louis,

"And Linley and Zayn definitely had sex last night!"

Everyone lets out a loud gasp, mine being the loudest of them all. My heart stops pounding in my chest as the information processes in my mind.

No way.

 The two of them disappeared at the beginning of the show last night, which was incredibly suspicious, but I didn't put too much thought into it. I figured they were busy fighting and trying to kill one another, or at least that's what I was hoping.