// music //

hello everyone! as requested by a few people, i'm going to post all the music used in the this story! i really recommend every song on this list, as they're all my favorites! let me know what you think of them all!

1. And We Danced - Macklemore
    this song was featured in the fifth chapter, when linley decided to stop letting zayn get to her and they went and listened to whoever was performing.

2. Juice - Chance the Rapper
    this song was featured in the eighth chapter, being the performer to go on after macklemore when linley and zayn were listening to the performers.

3. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
   this song was featured on chapter fourteen, when linley and zayn were searching for a way to get separated and linley also was getting ready for her performance, they walked past a group performing on stage, singing this song. 

4. How To Be a Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
   this song is featured in chapter fifteen, sung by Starry Eyes while they're doing their soundcheck.

5. Bravado - Lorde
   this song was featured in chapter sixteen, also sung by Starry Eyes for their performance.

6. Thinking 'Bout You - Frank Ocean
   this song was also featured in chapter sixteen, it's the song zayn had jumped in on and sang as a duet with linley during their performance.

7. Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
    this song was featured in chapter twenty two, sung when jonny and kenzi invited zayn and linley back to their tent and they were all jamming to this song together. 

8. Let It Go - The Neighbourhood
   this song was featured in chapter twenty-six by the young and the stupid, it was the song being sung as linley had her anxiety attack and zayn got her out of the crowd.

9. Slow It Down - The Lumineers
   this song was also featured in chapter twenty-six, sung by the young and the stupid. it's the song that linley and zayn had their first kiss to [also song that the title is based around]

10. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
   this song was featured in chapter twenty-eight, when linley and zayn just hid from everyone else to spend some time alone after their intimate night together. the group performing was singing this song. 

11. Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer
    this song was feature in chapter thirty-two and was the song that liam and zayn wrote together as they were really heartbroken.

12. Bones - Lewis Watson
    this song was feature in the last chapter, chapter thirty-four and it was the song zayn was singing to linley as she was being carried to stage.

so yeah, here are the songs featured in the story, and looking at them all, they're all seriously some of my favorite songs. i highly recommend you give them a look if you don't know them yet! you won't be disappointed!

love always,

perksofbeingaweirdo

[ps. if you like my music taste, you can get more from my 8tracks account @macklemonique ! ]