Chapter 9: Recruiting

Sorry about the late post, guys, it's been a rocky road these days with homework and then my other stories. But here's the next chapter. I hope you guys like it and not kill me for being late.

****************************************************

Raven lies on her bed curled up in a fetal position and her stomach turning angrily. She feels sick. After her introduction with Terra, she hasn't been feeling the same. She feels like she's about to throw up. She did throw up a couples of times in the bathroom but feels like she's about to throw up again. She knows that something is wrong. She doesn't what exactly but knows that something isn't right about Terra. Even Damian knows.

She instantly hears a knock outside her bedroom.

"Go away!" she snaps.

"It's me," Damian answers. She doesn't want to see him. She doesn't want to see anyone actually, not like this.

"I'm trying to rest, Damian," Raven says viciously, hoping to get him to leave her be.

"We need to talk," he says.

"Can't we talk later?" she asks.

"No, now. It's really important," he says, "....Please."

Raven groans annoyingly in her bed. "Fine."

Raven uses her telekinesis to open the door. The door slides open and Damian steps into the bedroom.

He looks worriedly at Raven. She's curled up in her bed, looking paler than she usually is and dark grey bags under her eyes. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. "Are you okay?" He asks as he sits down on the edge of her bed.

Raven nods. "I just feel tired. Drained. I really need the rest."

Damian frowns. "You saw something, Raven. Something bad. I know you did," he states.

"It's just a vision. Not all things can be true," she says.

"But it seems like there's more truth to the vision than simply just visions," Damian says, "You saw something in Terra. Something you didn't like. Whatever it is, you can tell me."

"It's nothing really," she says but Damian can tell that she's lying. Garfield is going to try to have Terra join the Titans but knows that there's nothing right about her. Damian tried to warn Garfield not to try to recruit Terra without looking her up. But if Garfield doesn't listen to him, maybe he might listen to Raven. She knows more about this than anyone else.

"Raven, Garfield is trying to convince Kori to let Terra join the Titans," he tells her. Raven's eyes widen at the information. Damian can see it as fear. "So if you have anything to tell me about Terra, I think it's better if you say it before it's too late."

"... I saw two men," she says, "I couldn't see their faces but they were tall. I saw computer screens but the room was too dark. Then I saw a boy, probably Victor's age, in a capsule. He was frozen. I don't know who they are but for some reason..."

"What?" Damian asks, "For some reason what?"

"I think they know you," she says. Damian frowns at her words. "They know you. Somehow they know you. They know that you're Damian Wayne. And they know that you're Robin. I think Terra knows it too. How? How is that even possible?" She asks herself, her brow furrowing in confusion.

"You tell me. I don't know either," he says, "Do you think Terra is sent here to spy on us?"

"I think she's here to spy on all if us," she whispers, "Damian, I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like something bad might happen if Kori let's Terra join the team. I think we better tell Kori before anything else happens."