Chapter 12: Burn the Witch

I'm back. Yeah, my delays suck.

I just saw Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. I loved it, minus a few small details (which I will not mention to avoid spoiling the movie) but overall, I loved the movie.

*****************************************

"YO!" Jaime shouts after going to the medical bay to check on her, only for the room to be completely empty. Jaime already checked her bedroom to see if she was there. She wasn't. It's clear that she disappeared. He bolts over to the common room where Kori and Victor would be. "Raven is gone!"

"What? What do you mean gone!?" Starfire exclaims in disbelief.

"I mean she's gone. I left the medical bay for one minute to get her water. When I went back, she was gone," Jaime explains.

"What do you mean she's gone!?"

Jaime, Kori and Victor turn around to see Damian standing behind them, his eyes wide and his teeth clenched. Uh-oh.

"Where is she!?" he snaps at Jaime as he approaches them angrily.

Jaime immediately backs up and holds his hands up. "Whoa, hermano, I don't know! I just went back to the medical bay to find her gone! I don't know where she is!"

"Did you check her room?" Victor asks Jaime.

He nods. "I did. She's not there either. I even checked the gym. She just vanished into thin air."

"Where could she have gone?" Kori asks.

Damian puts a lot of thought to it but honestly didn't need to take a second guess. . "I think I know where she went."

************************************************

The beach seems to be the perfect place to calm down the nerves. The sound of the dark waves crashing down at the shore and rocks, the smell of sea salt, the feeling cold breeze and the moon shining bright in the black sky.

The two girls are sitting on the hood of the car parked near the beach, with Raven resting her head on Felicity's lap with the blonde smoking a cigarette. They went to a convenient store before arriving at the beach, a large bag of Chips Ahoy! cookies, a jar of peanut butter and a pack of Coca-Cola. It's not a healthy snack but of course, Felicity was having the munchies and she always says that junk food made things everything better.

"You should really stop smoking that crap," Raven suggests, "It's bad for you."

"Raven, baby, you have your habits and I have mine," she says, smoke coming out of her mouth, "Deal with it."

Raven doesn't even try to argue with her. She knows better to get on Felicity's bad side. After she helped the Titans for awhile, they come to realize Felicity Smoak has a temper and sometimes a bad attitude. The pushier you get, the more hostile she acts. Raven is the only member of the Titan she has ever connected with, having many things in common. Raven has even stayed at Felicity's apartment a few times when things at the Tower go tense and sour.

"You really need to stop calling me in the middle of the night," Felicity sighs with a hint of croak in her tone. "I need my beauty sleep and I can't solve everything shit you guys have back at the Tower of yours. Whatever crap is going on over there is your problem not mine. Just because you jump off a cliff, doesn't mean I have to jump after all of you."

"Sorry," Raven apologizes.

Felicity then closes her eyes and sighs. "No, I'm sorry. You're having a bad day and here I am telling you to piss off when needing my help."