Chapter 11:

Sorry for the delay on Judas Contract. Enjoy

*********************************************************

"I'm going to kill you!" Damian shouts as he advances towards Terra, taking out the sword.

Terra shoots up a rocky wall in front of him to keep a barrier between her and Damian but he jumps over it and grabs her by the collar.

"You'll pay for this!" he snarls at her.

Kori comes flying in just in time to separate the two The others come in as well. "Enough!" Garfield stands in front of Terra to keep Damian from attacking her even further. Kori gets in between. "What's going on?"

"Terra tried to kill Raven!" Damian snaps angrily.

Kori looks at Terra in disbelief before looking at Jaime. "Please go check on her."

Jaime nods before heading over to where Raven is lying. He tries to check on her forehead to see how badly it's hurt but every time he tries to touch her head, she would simply hiss and moan in pain.

"Hey, Star, I think she's hurt really badly," Jaime tells Kori.

"Take her back to the Tower," Kori tells him.

Jaime carries Raven in his arms and flies back to the Tower to attend her wounds at the medical bay, leaving Kori and the others to deal with Damian and Terra.

"Argh!" Damian growls as he lunges himself at Terra but Kori pushes him back .

"That's enough!" she snaps.

"It's her you should be stopping, not me!" Damian demands viciously.

"It was an accident!" Terra declares in the most innocent way as possible. "I was only trying to show Raven some of my powers but I lost control and hit her head with a rock. It was an accident, I swear -."

"Liar!" Damian snaps and Kori tries her best to keep them apart without having to push Damian to the other side of the city.

Terra then looks at Garfield. "You believe me, don't you, Beast Boy?"

Garfield remains staring with wide eyes at first before stuttering incoherently. He doesn't know what to say or what to think. He doesn't know whether to trust Damian or Terra. As much as they don't get along, Damian is always right. Of course, Garfield would prefer if Damian is wrong for once since he really likes Terra, she doesn't look like the kind of person who would hurt a fly and would rather give her the benefit of the doubt than accusing her directly like Damian is doing right now. Besides, none of them saw what happened.

"Um, maybe we should ask Raven when she wakes up," he suggests awkwardly while scratching the back of his head, "I mean we didn't actually see what happened here."

"I heard her scream," Damian hisses angrily.

"But you didn't see her get hit, did you?" Garfield asks. 

Damian remains silent, glaring daggers at Garfield. While others think he has nothing to say in his defense, Damian is actually thinking how many bones he can break in Garfield's body in order to get him out of that stupid love blindfold he has covering his eyes from the truth. The others are no better as Kori backs him up. 

"I'm sorry, Damian, but Beast Boy is right. Until Raven wakes up to tell us what happened, we can't do anything about it but wait," Kori says, "Until then, Terra will remain in her room and will not leave until Cyborg and I say so. Damian, you and Garfield are not to go anywhere near Terra until Raven wakes up." 

Garfield protests. "But -." 

"Not more buts," Kori says sternly. She then turns to Terra. "I'm sorry, Terra but we really don't have a choice."