Crushes

(Random party poison gee pic because why not he is hot af)

Okay the topic of my rant today crushes.
I fucking hate having a crush I legit hate it. It's like when I start liking someone I get frustrated because I want to talk to them and shit but there's this little voice at the back of my head going

"No way, have you seen yourself? You're ugly"

Or
"You're not good enough,let it go. He probably likes one of your friends because let's face it,they're all way prettier than you"

I don't want to be all negative about crushes but I do this to myself every single fucking time

And why I'm bringing this up rn is because I have a crush on this guy that I sit by and he is funny and shy and witty and I just uhg.

He makes jokes with me and he laughs at my jokes. He blushes for every little thing and I really REALLY want to to tell him he's cute or like 'hey we should hang out at lunch' but I just KEEP PUTTING MYSELF DOWN AND ITS NOT FAIR.

When I walk into class and see him my fucking chest tightens like fuck and did I mention he's Italian?!!!

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP RN!!!

And I don't know how to fucking flirt so idk if he's getting my 'hey I wanna kiss you' signals

And I need to make this quick because we're all gonna change assigned seats soon so I won't sit close to him to fucking talk to him I just legit don't know what to do.

I just wanna-*Que epic guitar riff to I'm not okay*

Lmao having crushed seriously makes me more and more emo

Also I was supposed to go see Frank iero today but he canceled all his tours for this year so fuck my life even more

Anyways let me know what your most frustrating crushes were and do you have a crush right know? Does the person know?