Im bi like a motherfucker

Look this is kinda old news but I've been fucking bi almost all my life. Even since I can remember ive had crushed in bad ass girl characters and I've always found girl pretty. It took me to get to 8th grade to really come to term with myself and admit to myself that what I was feeling wasn't 'admiration' it was straight up ' I like girl'. I've never really told people around me, I'll tell them if they ask ya know?

I'm not ashamed, I'm not scared and I definitely don't care what people think of my sexuality BECAUSE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND JUST HOW TF COULD I NOT LIKE THEM??

Deadass as I'm writing this "Girls/Girls/Boys" came

I LOVE THIS SONG BECAUSE BITCH YES GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS YEESSSSS!!! AND LOVE IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A CHOICE

But anyways I'm only scared to come out to my dad, I feel like he wouldn't see me the same way. He's not the most open minded person.

I kinda came out to my mom. I forgot how it started but she went "you better not be gay" i laughed and said " mom I'll be whatever I want, I'll like whatever I want and nothing you or my dad say is gonna change that" she just looked at me.

I guess the point here is that life is super stupid but you gotta try and enjoy it even if shit is fucking wack sometimes. Be proud to be you my dudes and fuck those people that have shit to say about your choices.

I love you all and I support you all!