Im sorry that im still so angry

This ones for the friend that I never planned to lose.
I'll never be able to here the words "pop punk" again without you flooding my mind. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your favorite bands when you would recommend them, I don't know why I didn't.
I'm sorry you trusted me and I left when we would both paint our futures together. We have the same fear. My first own friend that I didn't make through someone else. Something brought us together.

I know how alone you feel in this world. I know. I know you like to play tough because that's all you can do when you're hurting.

I was so angry. I'm still so angry. How could you have left me for him. You promised you would never.
Im angry that you didn't care how I was feeling but screamed that nobody cared about you.

I don't know why I'm thinking about you right now.
I can crawl back to you, it's not my fault. Our pride is so big. Sometimes I get reminded of an inside joke and I wanna run and type it to you. Then I remember why I don't do that anymore.

You finally managed to guilt trip me. There. Are you happy? I miss you terribly right now and I can't tell anyone because they immediately tell me that I shouldn't. You twisted the blade and I just pushed myself further in.

Their right, I should miss you. You traded me. 3 years of friendship. It felt longer.

I'm sorry it all came to a crashing end like this. I hope you're okay and that life carries you well.
Goodbye.
I wanna tell you goodbye.