He hates me

Okay so I'm gonna ramble a little bit because my head is fucking everywhere rn.

My crush is Italian so me and my friend started calling him and his brother raviolis just as a secret nickname so when we talked about them nobody would find out. Well my other friend caught on and started calling him that. To his face. I could tell that he didn't really mind it but he still looked uncomfortable every time she called him that.

We stopped for a while but they are sitting close to each other now and it's just horrible. There's this girl that flirts with him all the time in that class and she has a boyfriend. She's getting on my last nerve but whatever. We changed seats like two days ago and by fucking luck they sit next to each other. She's always trying to talk to him and it low key bothers me.

So today was going just like any other Tuesday, fucking horrible. I walk in 6th period and sit down ya know I talk to my friend. Point is we're making jokes back and forth from across the room and she mouths from across the room

" I know who Logans dad is"

I go
"Who?"

"Chef boyardee"

I start laughing like super hard because idk it was funny okay?

Well at the end of the period she goes up to him

(Before I even say it just know when we all used to sit together and we were all really good friends we used to joke around like this all the time)

She goes "Logan you're a cunt" I laugh cuz ya know we all used to play around like that but however this time he doesn't laugh, he doesn't even smile. He just keeps looking straight and the girl that flirts with him shakes her head at us and I'm like

I PROBABLY SOUND LIKE SUCH A FUCKING BULLY AND I FEEL BAD FOR LAUGHING AND HE LOOK HE GAVE ME I JUST- it fucked me up and I feel really really bad I hope he's not mad at me

This was seriously me when I got home I had to tell my sister and mom everything because I feel super bad about it

This was seriously me when I got home I had to tell my sister and mom everything because I feel super bad about it. I told my friend we have to go up to him tomorrow and say we were just playing and that we didn't mean it.

Uhg you guys I feel so guilty like I know I didn't do anything but I laughed and the look on his face just-he hates me now for sure it's a fact. I bet he likes that girl also. Uhhhhhgggg I really dislike myself rn.

Well that's all. I hope you guys don't hate me.
:c