I'm doin okay

Hello! Long time no see huh! Well I'm back, I don't think I'm gonna write again but you can all feel welcome to continue the stories I didn't finish! Just shout me out cuz I'm trying to read them :)

Anyways I checked the chapter before and realized what a dark and awful place I was in last year. I can definitely say that junior year fucking sucked and even now when I remember how bad it was I get a little upset. I also saw how upset I was with my relationship and I decided that I wasn't gonna put up with it anymore

I spoke up. I told him what I liked and what I didn't and he listened. I guess I just needed to speak who woulda thought *cough* *cough*

We're doin good and I think I can fully say I love him. I'm glad I'm not so upset and angry all the time anymore I think I'm getting better. Even tho this year has had its up and its deep downs I don't feel as sad as I once did. This year all my teachers are encouraging and nice which doesn't make me dread going to school. And guess what?? I have a B+ in math!!! The topic I suck phat cock in!!! Me!!! A B+!!! My math teacher is such a cool guy also he's so understanding and not pushy I love it. My English teacher is the nicest and he tells us stories and makes me feel safe. He enjoys my writing and my art :)

Just kinda wanted to pop back over here and say that I'm okay. I'm doing okay so far and I've felt better then I have in years. :) I'm so close to going to visit my family in Mexico I can't wait!!

I hope this year ends well and that 2019 isn't a big shit storm as all my past years have gone and I hope the same for you all. I hope that you guys feel right and feel good. Even tho I still haven't found myself, even tho I still hate myself and body sometimes I hope you come on the journey with me to appreciate our bodies and minds ❤️ have a wonderful year friends :) and remember I luv ya!