Chapter 3

"Bye, Tigra," Katie said, waving from the door. She grinned and left the room followed by her father. The sparks that kids seemed to have appeared back in Katie's eyes, and I couldn't help but feel proud that I had helped her.

Her father looked at me and then looked at his daughter. Love shined in his eyes and I knew that he loved his daughter more than anything else in the world. 'We will talk after I get her to school,' he mouthed.

I nodded and laid my head, still laying on the bed. I was nervous about what he was going to tell me, and I wished that I could just escape this pack. However, I didn't want to, not with the image of the blue-eyed boy still infused in my mind. I growled out in annoyance and closed my eyes. I had no idea why I was attracted to his eyes or even why I had felt sparks when we touched. And, one of these days, I was going to find out why.

However, just... not right now as I succumbed to the darkness of sleep.

***

I mewled out in annoyance when my sleep was interrupted by the fact that I was being picked up. I opened one eye and saw that it was Katie's father who disturbed my slumber.

"Didn't sleep well last night?" he asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him before starting to look around the area, in wonder. I had been stuck in Katie's room for so long that I hadn't had the chance to explore. My nose twitched as I smelt wet dog and sneezed.

His whole body moved while he chuckled at me sneezing. "Allergic to us, Tigra?" he asked, teasingly.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "Well so-rry for not being around other Supernaturals," I muttered sarcastically, rolling my eyes again.

He stopped and grabbed hold of my scruff, holding in front of my face. "Did you just talk to me?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Easy on the fur," I yowled, hanging there like a limp doll. I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. "How would you like it if I grabbed you by the scruff?"

He blinked and shook his head. "I must be dreaming," he muttered, holding me properly.

"Riiiight," I replied, sarcastically. "I'm your conscious speaking, and I would like some tacos please, or some doughnuts. I hate kitty food."

He didn't answer, but I could tell that he was thinking that he was going crazy.

I had no idea how I was able to talk to this male, but I could really care less. I huffed and laid my head down on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and let him take me somewhere. I had no idea where I was going, but I didn't care. All I cared about was the fact that he was warm, and I could take a nap being carried around like this.

"What is in your arms?" someone asked while we walked into an office. The person sounded familiar, but as I tried to remember who it was, I couldn't because my head started to pound.

"It's a cat," Katie's dad, who I needed to know the name of, said.

"It's a she," I groaned, my head hurt. I shook my head and opened my eyes to see familiar blue eyes. An image of the male with black hair and the same blue eyes standing over me appeared in my brain.

His eyes widened in shock, and I could tell that he knew who I was as well. "Kaden, remember what I had told you that all those years ago?" he asked.

"Yeeeesss?" the male, Kaden, asked, confused. "What does that have to do about her, Travis?" He placed me on the desk. "Can you shift?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can you shift?" I mocked him, causing the Alpha to growl. I rolled my eyes and jumped off the desk, shifting into human form. I tucked a strand of brown hair and looked at the two males staring at me. One of them looked at me with shock, the other looked at me as if he was nervous.

I frowned and looked at them. They didn't say a word but only stared at me. "Well?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Are we going to have a conversation or are we just going to stare at me as if I'm a piece of dirt?"