xxx Thank You xxx

To my readers,

Well, that's the end of my book 'Grayscale'. I hope you enjoyed it.

It'd like to thank everyone one of yous who has read, voted and commented on this book. Its greatly appreciated.

I seriously didn't expect the reaction from people reading this book to be what it has been. People seem to actually like it and its been a relief. Every vote, every comment, every read, everything is much more than just appreciated.

Its been a great process. To anyone who hasn't written a book, I highly recommend it. This was the first book I have written and it wont be my last.

I'd like to thank KittKattForeverMad01

I had heard about Wattpad but I never really thought much of it. I wasn't the total book nerd you have turned me into. You told me I should get Wattpad and now I have fallen in love with it. You were my first follower and will always be my best friend. Love you.

I'd also like to thank Books_Hearted

You were the first reader of this book. You're the best follower anyone could have. I have really appreciated every vote, read, comment, conversation, everything. You're absolutely amazing. Because of you, I have gained faith in writing and will continue writing.

The idea of a sequel to this book was brought to my attention by Fluffy_Kitty_Poptart

(I love hearing from followers!)

Anyways back to the topic of a sequel. I here by announce that I will be writing a sequel to 'Grayscale'

The title to the sequel of Grayscale is called 'Colourless'.

Please check it out. I hope you readers of mine enjoy the sequel just as must as you did with Grayscale.

Sincerely, Shayzo