Let's Get Some Air!

(The pic above is Veronica's Alien Form)

Veronica's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling a little lightheaded. I closed my eyes and groaned, I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and made a weird face.

What the hell is that on my face?

I poked the squishy round thing on my nose, and realized what it was. A freaking zit!

I sighed, with annoyance and hung my head.

On my planet we don't grow zits, we grow hair on our toes, and furry spots on our faces during the teenage years. Which I never hit, because I was only six months old when I left.

I hate puberty.

I grabbed a rag from the towel rack and washed my face a little.

Can't wait till my teenage years are done and over with.

I shut off the light to the bathroom and went to my room.

As I was walking to my room, I could see inside my room through the walls. I was taken back and freaked out. What the heck? How can I see that?

I slowly walked toward my room and poked the wall and jumped back. The wall was still there and in contact. I scanned the hallway and it was the same. I was able to see my sister sleeping, and I aww'ed at her. She is adorable when she sleeps.

"Do I have X-ray vision?" I whispered to myself. I grunted and walked back to my room and went to sleep.

This will be creepy, until I can control it.

——

"Hey guys." I greeted Ryan and Mark as I entered Mech-X5. I saw a robot fighting machine in the middle of the brothers. Probably for training.

"Hey, V." They greeted, I sighed walking passed the two brothers, fiddling with my thumbs.

"You alright there, V?" Ryan asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded, slowly. "Yeah, of course, but I may have discovered a new ability for my human form."

I turned to Ryan, and he smiled. "Awesome, what is it?"

"I think I have X-Ray Vision. I was able to see through the walls to my sisters room, and all of the other rooms in my house." I told him, mentally awing at the memory of her.

He smirked, impressed. That smirk, it makes my heart melt.

What?

I heard the elevator and saw Harris walk out. I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh. Harris wasn't wearing pants. What the heck is he wearing? He is the most mature out of all of us.

"Uh, Harris, I really think you forgot something." I giggled under my hand.

Harris narrowed his eyes at me and looked down at himself. Harris was confused and sighed, "I walked here from home. That would explain the pointing." We nodded at him, and Harris looked at his phone. "And this cuties digits. Bethany? Nice."