Life on Caldera

(^^That's Willow Caldera, but she doesn't have a light saber)

On Caldera, Willow Caldera, the queen of Caldera, is in prisoned in her own castle, guarded by many Zontreians.

Zurton walked up to the Queen, who looked weak, and defeated in her cage. Zurton's bright purple eyes that had flecks of black in them, glowed with evilness, his skin was pure black with many spots that were dark purple that ran all over his snake like body. His black, purple, spotted tail slithered across the ripped up, bloody, red rug that laid on the castle ground. His long, sharp-like black fingers nails, looked extremely painful to the eye of anyone. Fangs coming out of his mouth like a blood sucking vampire, like he was ready to suck anyone's blood. His long, purple, tongue, that was able to sniff any sense of life from a planet away. His scales that were implanted in his reptile skin, looked like they could cut a diamond in half.

"Thirteen years, Willow, thirteen years, it's been since I captured you. Just tell me where your daughter is, and I'll let you go." The snake-like creature reasoned, smriking, as he leaned against the cage bars.

She growled, "I'll never tell you, if she's away from you, then she's safe."

He sighed, turning his back to her. "Whatever you say, but the longer you keep this secret, the longer you get tortured."

"I don't care, if I get hurt, as long as my son and daughter are protected." She crossed her arms, looking away.

"Have it your way." He glanced back at her, before shouting.

"GUARDS! TAKE HER TO THE TORTURE CHAMBER! I've got a princess to locate." He smirked before walking away.

Willow sighed, looking down at her feet, as the guards led her away, and she thought to herself

'Don't worry, Veronica, they'll never get you.'

Zurtron returned to his own planet in a matter of seconds, and angrily went up to his army, who stood tall and stiff.

"Listen up, we've been searching for Princess Veronica Caldera, for years, and we have had no trace of her. It's time we took matters into our own hands, we will search this entire universe if we have too! I need that girls power to finally take over the entire galaxy, or maybe the whole universe." His voice echoed through out the castle on Zontreck. "I order you all to search until you are all dead, and don't stop looking until you find her! NOW GO!"

The army scattered their way to their ships, when Zurtron stopped one solider from moving.

"You, stop!" The solider looked frightened, almost to the point of sweat falling of his face.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"I want you to join me, since you know Veronica better then any of us, King of Caldera." Zurtron gave the solider a look, and he gulped. The supposedly father of Veronica, was frightened, and faced him trying to hid the look of fear on his face.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Join me, Xavier, together we can conquer and rule the galaxy together with Veronica's power." Zurtron suggested, smiling proud, putting an arm around the nervous soldier. Xavier didn't mind ruling the galaxy, after all he is king on the his own planet, but his daughters safety if very important.

"I don't know where she is-"

"Don't give me that shit, you do know where the princess is hiding, after all you are her father?" Zurton smirked, and the solider sighed, skeptical about joining him.

"I guess, as long as she doesn't get physically hurt, then I'm in."

Zurton smiled evilly, "Perfect."

Back on Caldera, Williow dragged her beat up body back to her cage. She was all bruised, cut up, and brunt from the torture chamber.

When she was alone, she pulled out her hologram watch, and popped up was a hologram of a young girl.

"Hey mom." She waved, then her smile faded, as she looked at her more. "You look bruised up, another torturing session?"

"Yeah, I keep having to have them until I give the location of Veronica. Is she doing alright?" Willow asked her, sitting in her rusty, old, throne.

"Yeah, but she keeps hanging out with her guy friends and boyfriend, and I-"

"Wait, boyfriend? When did Veronica get a boyfriend?" Willow asked, with shock in her eyes.

"Oh, not to long ago, and he is really nice, trust me." The hologram girl, giggled.

"Well, as long as she is happy and safe, then that's ok." The queen sighed, with relief.

"Anyway, I got to go, mother, love you." She waved, blowing her a kiss.

"Bye, honey." She waved, and shut off her hologram watch.

The queen, sighed, looking outside the window at her red, lava, planet.

"You'll come home one day, my children, I promise."

--🌼🌼
A/N!

Merry late Christmas!! Hope you had a wonderful day filled with cheer and happiness. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then happy holidays, I hope your day was filled with happiness and cheer as well. Hope you all have a wonderful New Years as well!

Love you!!!