Let's Get Our Robot Back!

Veronica's POV

Weakness, pain, exhaustion, that's what I felt in my body. I feel drained, I feel powerless. My body feels awake but my mind isn't, I couldn't move from the position I was. I can hear everything around me though.

I could hear movements of bodies nearby, and shuffling of feet. Suddenly a irritated and demanding voice rung in my ears.

"STOP!" A sudden thump was heard. "MOVING!" That voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The pain in my neck was insanely awful.

"Stop breathing on me." Mark! That was Mark! "You smell like milk and protein drink."

That freak better not hurt Mark.

The man had it, and was aggravated with him, "That's it!!"

"Did I give you a termination order?" A feminine voice came into the intense conversation. That sounded familiar as well, who is that?

"No." The man calmed down when he heard her commanding voice.

"Then back off Davage!" She ordered him, as it sounded like she was getting closer to him.

Davage? What kind of name is that? I like 'freak' better.

"Davage? It has a name?" Mark sounded confused by the name.

"Have you hacked into the robots operating system yet? Or experimented on the alien girl?" The woman asked, and I didn't hear any replies from anymore. She got angry, "Weak! Worthless! Find me someone better!"

Movement was heard again, which probably meant someone left.

I eventually gained a little bit of strength to move a joint or muscle. I moved my leg slightly to the left and it caused me pain.

Why does everything hurt? What happened to me?

It felt like I was laying on a metal table.

I didn't have enough strength to move anything else.

"Principal Gray?!" Mark questioned with shock and disbelief.

Principal Gray is behind the monster attacks? I knew something was off about her, no one is that perky and smiley.

"Surprise." She said, and I could hear the smirk form on her face.

"I thought there were only four kids in Mech-X, but I guess there were five." Principals Gray corrected, but that didn't phase Mark. He wanted answers.

"How did you find us?" Mark asked.

"We're asking the questions!" The fre-I mean Davage, shouted at him with his rough voice.

"I'm so glad you and Veronica are here Mark. I'm having trouble activating the robot and need you tell us, and since Veronica can't at the moment. I need you to tell us." Principal Gray explained to him, and I mentally growled at her.

"Or." Mark said.

"Or you're done, just like your brother and possibly your little alien friend." She informed him, and I wanted to strangle her so badly. If only I wasn't in so much pain and could move. "And it would be a real shame, because I was really hoping you would take us to state this year!!"

"Ok, wait, wait." Mark stopped her, "What do you mean by done?"

"As in gone." She made it more clear, as if it wasn't already. "I hired someone to take out your brother, Veronica and his little friends on the camping trip."

That makes it sound like we are all dead, which we are not. I mean I hope so, I actually don't know.

Are they alive?! Wait of course they are, Ryan is dangerous and smart, they probably escaped.