Let's Survive in the Woods!

Veronica's POV

I hate camping. Like seriously, why can't I just stay at home and play Overwatch. My sister on the other hand loves it, and I have no idea why.

I waved to my mother and she drove off. I sighed, putting my bag strap on my shoulder and walking over to the bus.

I noticed my friends and boyfriend, and went up to them. I love how I can call Ryan my boyfriend.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them, and kissed Ryan's cheek. Harris and Spyder smiled back.

"Hey V." Ryan greeted, grabbing my hand.

We started to walk over to the bus, and I was not at all thrilled about this. Camping usually leads to bad things for me.

"I hate this." Harris complained, and I nodded. Couldn't agree more.

"Dude, its camping, we loved camping as kids." Ryan reasoned, as we walked over to the side of the bus.

"No, you loved camping. You convinced me, we might find a treasure map." Harris retorted. That's stupid, who would believe that?

"Yeah, or mythical creatures." Spyder added, as we stopped.

"And all we found was Pneumonia." Harris continued.

"All I found when I went camping was broken bones or pink eye." I deadpanned, shuddering from those horrific memories.

"Guys, come on, the outdoors are great, that's why they call them the great outdoors." Ryan informed us, and put his bag in the side of the bus.

"Yeah, oh, well, that was before we heard about the Bay City Butcher." Spyder reminded us, and my eyes grew a little. "The bloody handed stalker of Roger's forest."

"Wait, it's a ghost story, you really believe that the butcher was a cafeteria worker tortured by freshmen and now he stalks, waiting for revenge?" Ryan checked, and I bite my lip.

"Well, when you put it like that, yes!" I exclaimed, looking at my boyfriend with fear.

"And I'm more terrified then ever!" Harris added with the same amount of fear as me.

"You two are smarter then that." Ryan assured us, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm smart enough to know, that he was never caught, and that he was in the woods for years!" Harris informed, and I squeezed Ryan's hand tighter.

Don't say that!

"Do you hear yourself?" Ryan scoffed.

"Yes, its irrational." Harris continued, "But irrational fear, is the only fear I fear, Ryan."

"Well, I think he's real and I'm gonna get a photo of him, and post it on the internet. Boom! Instant fam!" Spyder told us, and I rolled my eyes.

More like instant death.

I saw Mark and his friend Dan, come up to us.

"For once Smelly's right, Bay City Butcher is real." Mark confirmed, and I gulped, moving my hands up to Ryan's arm. "Haven't you heard the warning, zip your tents and post a guard."

"Or end up in the funeral yard." Dan continued.

"Every camp out pays a price." Mark added.

"When the butcher comes to chop the slice." They both said together, and Mark shook his brothers shoulder a little.

"And butcher kids up." Dan added, and Mark looked at him.

"Nope. Went a bit long there."

Dan walked away, and I gave a scared looked. "Well, now I'm more scared then ever."