Let's End This! Part Two

Veronica's POV

"Harper what have you done?" I asked, glaring at him, with energy fields, glowing in my hands.

"You know I can give you a big speech about being minutes away from plunging my giant monsters where the school used to be to create a monster that will destroy this world." Seth explained.

That was a speech.

"Which you kinda just did." Spyder cut in, making a point. I nodded.

"So I keep this brief." Harper began, "I know your mother's in there. Give her to me or she burns with the rest of humanity."

"I'm getting tired of this guy talking about our mom." Ryan was getting irritated, and I don't blame him.

"X-Weapon that jerk?" Mark suggested, and I smirked.

I charged up my energy field in my hands, and raised my hands up, watching it get bigger and bigger.

"X-Weapon that jerk." Ryan clarified, and moments later yelled. "Mech-Execute!"

From below me, I saw the X-Weapon blasting it's power at the the monster.

I let Ryan attack it, but it didn't seem to harm it much. Seconds later, I shot my energy field at the monster. I watched it attack the monster, and it only made it stumble back a few feet.

I could hear Ryan yell out from the inside, probably from the intense pain from using the X-Weapon.

That energy field used a lot of my energy, which made me kneel down, breathing heavily.

I looked up and the monster was in perfect shape.

"That did nothing?" I questioned, narrowing my eyebrows at it.

I covered my hears as it roared out.

"Oh, no that was the biggest weapon we have." Harris spoke up.

"And that was my strongest power." I grunted, standing up, holding my arm, weakly.

"And I was ready for those." Harper informed, then breathed out. "You know, it's a shame really.  Ryan. Mark. Harris. Veronica." He forgot Spyder, but it didn't matter. "I had a spot for each of you in my new world."

He didn't like Spyder so it made sense, but that was mean.

"Harper! We'll stop you!" Ryan exclaimed.

"No you won't." Harper declined, "You don't have the power and you don't have the time. But you have Grace, so I'm not inclined to tear your little toy apart."

"Sweet!" Spyder cheered.

"For now." Harper finished, and Spyder got scared.

"I always fall for that." Spyder deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"I'll give you a few minutes to say your goodbyes before you turn Grace over, but.. don't take to long.' Harper explained, making me glare. "Once that monster heart hits the ooze it's game over."

After that, Harper turned and walked away.

I was confused at his actions.

"He.. he just left?" Harris asked.

I super sped inside the robot and to the control room.

"He'll be back once we give him mom." Ryan told him, with crossed arms.