Let's End This! Part One

Veronica's POV

At this very moment we were trying to get away from fighter jets, and we weren't having the best luck with that.

Those hits were really bad, and robot was in awful shape. 

"Bro, V, you two alright?" Mark asked us, from inside the robot. I was on the head, trying to fight off the jets.

"I can't take these guys." Ryan breathed out.

"I can't either." I added, rolling out of the way of a missile.

"I believe the 'run away plan' isn't working!" Harris exclaimed, angered.

Couldn't agree me.

"We need a new tactic." Harris continued.

"Oh! Okay! How about this. How about this plan?" Ryan and I stopped moving to listen to Spyder. "I get an escape pod and a jet?"

"And?" I said, wanting more.

"And.. and what?" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

By surprise, another missile hit us in the back, and I fell forward, but managed to stay on the robot.

"There goes the last of our shields." Harris informed.

"Harris, I think it's time to try out our special project." Ryan suggested.

"It isn't ready, I haven't tested it yet!" Harris defended.

"Listen to Ryan, and do it!" I exclaimed, as I sent an energy field at another missile, destroying.

I grabbed onto the robot as Ryan jumped out of the forest we were in and hid behind a hill. The robot turned invisible, and I quickly reacted and climbed back inside the robot.

I saw the others, in the control room, and Mark was putting out a fire. I changed my form, back to human.

"Since when can we do that?" Spyder asked, speaking of the invisible robot.

Ryan unlatched the bounce belt, and came up to us. "I asked Harris to install a hologram generator, like the one hiding Mech-X3."

"Consider this our first field test." Harris shrugged.

"I'd say it passed." Spyder said, then smiled. "I'd always wonder what passing a test felt like."

I rubbed his shoulder, grinning.

"Leo deserves the credit. He invented it." Harris added.

"Uh, speaking of Leo?" I questioned, wondering if he will get here.

"I sent him out GPS coordinates, he's one his way from Mech-X3, to help with the repairs." Harris advised, and I nodded.

"Good, okay, I'm out of here." Ryan told us, beginning to grab his stuff. I tilted my head confused. "I'm heading to Harper's to save mom." He packed a few supplies.

"Right now?" Harris asked.

"Because that worked out so well the last time." Mark crossed his arms over his chest, not following along. "We almost lost the robot."

"I don't need the robot to save mom!" Ryan exclaimed, turning to us, aggravated. "Okay? I have a power."

Mark slammed his foot on the door hatch, and Ryan sighed.

"Now out of my way." Ryan told his brother, calmly. Mark didn't reply and it got tense.

"Dude! Move or I will move you!" Ryan threatened angered.