Let's Open the Monster Heart!

Veronica's POV

I inhaled sharply as I took the athletic tape off my arm. Remember that cut Harris gave me? Well, it hasn't healed and it's been like over a week. It hurts a lot, and I'm lucky my parents haven't found out, or else they would've been furious with me.

I grabbed the lotion from the cabinet in the bathroom and slowly applied it to my infected cut. I told the guys and Harris was the most worried, because he caused it. I told them it was nothing, when really it was something.

"You almost done in there, sweetheart?" My mom asked, knocking on the door.

"Yeah, give me five minutes." I told her, putting the lotion back in the cabinet.

"Hurry up or you're gonna be late for school." I heard her heels clank on the floor, meaning she walked away.

"Why hasn't this cleared up? Harris must have done something to it." I told myself, looking in the mirror. I shook my head and grabbed the role of tape and retapped the cut.

Here and there I winced in pain, but I got through it. I grinned a little, ignoring the pain and rolled down my maroon colored sleeve and headed out the door.

I hope this cut isn't gonna affect me in anyway.

——

After school that day, they guys and I were in Mech-X5 testing out something Mark fixed.

I was with Spyder and Harris in the lab to try to open up the monster heart. Nothing was working not even my x-ray vision works.

Harris was drilling into it, and it was useless. Harris lifted up his drilling helmet and looked through the magnifying glass at it.

"Veronica's X-Ray Vision can't penetrate it, saws can't cut it!"

Spyder got into view and looked through the magnifying glass, "It's like the meatloaf at school."

"I wonder what's inside?" Harris wondered, curious.

"Well, I assume horse. It task like horse-

"Not the meatloaf." I stopped Spyder, and gestured to the rock. "He means this."

"We have to figure out how to get it open." Harris confirmed, I nodded.

"You know what, I can borrow my mom'a laser hair removal kit" Spyder offered. I gave him a weird look.

Why does his mother have that?

Harris squinted his eyes, "That is the dumbest idea-" Harris stopped and realized something. "Wait? Did you just say laser?"

"Hair removal kit." Spyder finished for him.

Harris quickly took off his protective mask and typed on the computer. What showed up was an article about Harper Futuristics new Quanta-Burst Nano Laser. The picture was of a green, bright laser. That could work.

"That Harper Quanta-Burst Nano Laser. It can cut through anything." Harris informed.

Spyder looked at Harris, with no emotion. "Have you seen my mom's unibrow?"

"No, and I don't want to." I told Spyder with disturbance.

The robot suddenly shook violently and I looked up. We are under attack!

Not From Your World(Mech-X4: Season 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara