Let's Get the Big Bad!

Veronica's POV

"Nikell! Please stop bothering me. I have to go meet my friends." I groaned at my little sister, who was currently attached to my leg.

"But we never hang out anymore, don't you like me?" She asked, with sadness in her voice.

I hung my head so I can look down at her big brown eyes, and sighed. "Nikki, I love you, I really do, but my friends and I are going to see a movie, that is scary, and you don't like scary movies."

That was actually a lie, I mean I can't just tell her what I'm really doing.

She didn't respond, she just let go of my leg, and stood up, with a pout on her face. "Fine, go, hang out with your stupid friends and boyfriend."

I watched her run out of my room and moment later heard her door slam. I fell back onto my bed, and groaned loudly. "How do I please her and hang out with my friends?"

"Veronica Dublin!" I snapped my body up and saw my mother standing at my doorway. "What did you do to Nikell to make her cry?"

I sat at the edge of my bed, and leaned back on my arms. "I just told her that I can't hang out with her, because I'm meeting with my friends."

"Family comes first, missy." She reminded me, wiggling her finger at me. "Go apologize to your sister, and then you can leave."

I rolled my eyes, and stood up. "Fine, I will, since you told me to."

"Do not give me sass, young lady!" My mother raised her voice at me, as I moved passed her, and walked down the hall to Nikell's room.

"Sorry!" I sing-songed to her in a mockingly.

"Veronica!"

"Alright, I'm sorry!" I told her, in a meaningful way.

I heard footsteps, walk down the stairs, meaning she wasn't able to hear me anymore.

I knocked on the door, and stood there waiting for her to answer. "Nikki, I'm really sorry, about earlier, how about we get ice cream tomorrow?"

I was expecting her to open the door at that, but I got no response.

"Nikki, you alright?" Concern was forming in my voice, "Nikell, open the door!"

I frowned, and opened the door. All I saw was a messy room, with clothes and barbie dolls on the floor. Nikell wasn't in sight at all.

"Nikell? Nikell!" I called out, worried, "Where are you?"

I searched her entire room, and she wasn't here.

"Where are you, you silly stinker?"

Nikell's POV (Oh, surprise!)

I ran out of my window just as Veronica opened my door, and luckily she didn't see me.

I can still hear her, because I'm still at the house just outside.

I climbed over the fence and hid behind a few bushes.

I lifted my arm up, and looked at my wrist watch.

Yes I wear one, and I'm only nine, don't judge me.

I pressed a combination of buttons and the top part popped opened.

I pushed the middle part and heard my watch buzz quietly.

"Pick up, please pick up." I begged under my breath.

Seconds later a holographic form of my mother popped up, making me smile.