Let's Get To Know Veronica's Backstory

(In the picture above, is Veronica's little sister, Nikell)

Veronica Dublin(Caldera) is an alien teenager and here is her back story.

She was born on a planet called Caldera, and has one sibling, an older brother. Veronica only has a mother, what happened to her father is unknown. Well, that's what Veronica thinks.

Veronica is the Princess of Caldera, along with her brother, but he is a prince. Her mother is a fifth generation queen, and her father was the king.

Veronica hasn't been to her home planet for over thirteen years. Things have changed, and it was for the worse.

The story of how Veronica got to Earth is quite interesting. She was only six months old when she crashed landed on Earth, and she has no memory of how she got to Earth, she only knows that she crashed landed there.

Caldera is in a different galaxy then Planet Earth, and is twenty-five thousand light years away from the Milky Way. It's called Canis Major Dwarf Galax, it's considered a dwarf galaxy. No one has ever noticed Caldera, because it's invisible to the human eyes.

Zontreck is the closest planet to Caldera and is the rival/enemy to the Calderians. Zontreck is filled with invaders who want to take over Caldera for unknown reason's, well that's what Veronica was told. Her mother and at that point her father had to protect their two children, and send them off to another planet, in another galaxy.

They were traveling in their mothership to get away from the Zontreians when they got shot down with a special kind of laser from the Zontreians mothership. Veronica along with her family crashed landed on Earth. A huge explosion happened as they landed, causing the two babies to land elsewhere all over the country and Veronica landed right in Bay City. Her brother landed who knows where.

The mother and father were worried deeply for they children. They searched high and low for them for weeks, until they gave up, fixed the mothership and went back to Caldera to fight the Zontreians. Veronica has had no contact from Caldera since and she misses her family deeply.

Veronica was found in a bush after two days of being abandoned. A young girl, who was around thirteen found her, and took her to the orphanage and Veronica lived there for around four years. The girl who found her is unknown, but she is very well known of Veronica.

Veronica got adopted by a wonderful family, when she was barely four years old. Three years ago, when Veronica was barely eleven years old, they adopted a little girl named Nikell, who was six and is now nine years old. They are living a very happy life, but what the family doesn't know is that Veronica is an alien.

She is afraid to tell them, because they might freak out and send her away to get experimented on.

Back on her home planet, her real family isn't living such a good life. Her father got taken away to Zontreck and the Zontreians took over Planet Caldera. It is unknown if her father is alive or not, her mother Williow Caldera is in prisoned in her own castle, guarded by many Zontreian guards.

Zontreians have taken over Caldera and that is unknown to Veronica and her brother.

Veronica and her brother are the only ones who can save their home. Willow has been trying over and over to track her kids, especially Veronica. Veronica is the most powerful out of the family, she has the only power to stop the leader of Zontreians, Zurton.

Zurton, is the main enemy to the Calderians, he has been tracking Veronica for a long time. He wants her power, more than anything. Zurton took over planet Caldera to get Veronica, but got unlucky when she crashed landed on Earth. He in prisoned Willow to get answers from her and won't let her go until she spills about where her two children are hidden.

Veronica is unaware of this, and is very lucky she managed to escape before she got captured.

Let's just hope Veronica and her brother can manage to get back home, before Caldera is completely taken over.