Let's Get Veronica's Powers Back!

Veronica's POV

"Well, Veronica the last trace we had of your powers was from Principal Grey, but she's gone, so it's useless, but if I scan you with this X-Ray I can hopefully find something that may be causing you to get sick all of a sudden." Harris informed me, as I laid on the medical med, at Mech-X5, with the Ryan and Harris surrounding me.

I nodded, looking at Harris. "Let's get on with it then."

"Alright." Harris confirmed, and got the X-Ray ready for scanning.

I breathed out, closing my eyes, nervous.

"Hey." A soft voice said and a hand touched my shoulder. I turned and saw Ryan smiling at me, gently. "Don't worry, Harris is smart and will figure out what's going on with you."

I nodded, breathing out. "Let's hope this works."

Harris turned to me, giving me a thumbs up.

"Ready to go, now don't move." Harris informed me, and I nodded.

"Okay." Ryan stepped back, so he was out of range of the X-Ray.

Harris turned to the computer to watch the X-Ray to see what's inside me.

I watched the scanner slowly go up from my feet to my head.

I was starting to feel anxious about this.

What if something dangerous is inside me? What is it kills me?

All of these thoughts ran through my brain, and then I heard Harris say something quietly.

"What is that?" Harris was in a deep thought, leaning forward near the screen.

"That can't be good." I muttered, sitting up, and dangled my feet off the side of the bed.

"What did you find, Harris?" Ryan walked around the bed over to us, and sat next to me, putting a reassuring hand on my thigh.

"Whatever has been making you feel drained and unwell, this must be the problem." Harris moved back, with a hand in his chin, so we can view the screen.

I gasped quietly at what I saw. About 50% of my blood stream was filled with green looking liquid, instead of blood.

"Do you think that's why I've been feeling like this?" I asked Harris, with fear in my voice.

Harris crossed his arms over his chest, "Has to be, I don't have any other explanation. Let me zoom in on it."

I nodded, beginning to bite my finger nails.

Harris zoomed in in my leg, which was completely covered with with green liquid.

"Not only is your blood stream infected with this liquid, it's also in your blood cells, and something else I've never seen before." Harris was very intrigued by this, and I stood up, looking closer.

I saw my blood cells were green, and I then saw little cubed shaped cells, that were covered with green liquid.

"Do you know what those cubed shapes are?" Harris asked me, glancing at me, gesturing to the screen.

I nodded, swallowing, glancing to the two boys.

"Those are Power Cubes, every alien from my planet has those inside their blood." I explained, pointing to a few of the spheres.

"So, what does that mean?" Ryan asked, and I breathed out, not believing what I am seeing.

"Those are what give us our powers so, I still have them, they are just infected with whatever this stuff is." I confirmed, leaning against Ryan's legs.