Let's Get Leo!

Veronica's POV

We were in Mech-X5 using the coordinates that Leo OS gave us, to track Leo. We found him on the ocean floor.

Ever since I got my powers back, I haven't felt any pain at all, and it is awesome to be back.

"Since I won the Harper Grant, I've been using their satellites to do a little recon on Leo's location." Harris informed as we all looked at the computer screen in the X-Deck.

Mark breathed, "An underwater base?"

"That's where Leo has to be." Ryan guessed, pointing at the screen.

"And with a few mods, we can take Mech-X5 underwater." Harris added.

"So the tech fro Mech-X3 can give the bot a submarine mod?" I questioned, making sure i was hearing this right.

Mark was unsure about this, "Yeah, but- " He didn't know the right words, and nodded at Harris. "Tell them Harris."

Harris breathed, "It won't project the robot from the intense pressure, we can't go below crush depth."

"Crush Depth!" Spyder exclaimed jumping in. "Awesome band name, calling it."

"If you go below it, you'll get squished and die." Harris added.

"Squish and Die!" Spyder cut in again, cutting us three off. "First song we drop! Calling it!" He snapped, making a face. "Yes."

"Which is way, I perfected and miniaturized these mech links." Harris turned around, and began walking the other way, we followed. "Think of it like a little bit of Mech-X5. On your wrist." He snatched five wrist bands from his backpack and walked back over to us. "Their fashionable and technologable." He handed each of us one, and we snapped it together on our wrists.

"The Mech Link has a few key functions already built in." Harris added, informing us.

I examined it, and then tapped on it, and a force field like the robot has, flashed.

"Woah." I giggled, a little startled. "A force field, very cool."

"To swim from Mech-X5 to the prison." Harris explained, and I nodded impressed. "It will provided limited air, protection, and propell us through the water. Like a private underwater hamster ball."

Mark popped up on our wrist, as a hologram. I raised my eyebrows at this.

"We can also call each other on a secure channel." Harris added. Marked looked around, noticing he was on every screen in the room.

"Just wondering. How would I block four freshmen from calling me on this?" Mark wondered, not trying to be hurtful.

I didn't care, I wouldn't really want to talk to him on here either.

Ryan shrugged and used his power to shut off the hologram from our bands and the screens around us.

"Best of all, I never would've perfected it, If I didn't win the Harper Grant." Harris smiled proudly, and Spyder groaned annoyed.

We gave Spyder a look and Harris frowned out his outburst.

"Ever since you got that Harper Grant, you never hang out with us anymore." Spyder reasoned, and I crossed my arms.

He's not wrong.

"That's not true." Harris defended.

That's kind of true." Ryan nodded, making a face.

"Yeah, Spyder's right." I added, shrugging.

Harris looked at each of us, and Mark shrugged. "I like it when you're not around."