You Make Me Feel Human, Ryan

Veronica's POV

"Honey, Ryan will be here in a few minutes!" I heard my mother call out to me from the kitchen.

I smiled, and looked at myself in my vanity mirror. I felt confident in myself, because Ryan and I have been closer then ever. We've been together for awhile now, and it's been great.

I gave myself one last glance and nodded.

"Here we go."

I stood up, and grabbed my phone, which buzzed a few minutes ago.

Ryan texted me, saying he will be here soon.

Which means about now he will be here.

I then walked out of my room, putting my sweater on in the process.

I strolled down the stairs, and saw my handsome boyfriend.

"Hey, V." He flashed a smile at me, and I flashed one back.

"Hey, Ry." I walked over to him, and he grabbed my hands, and pecked my lips.

"Have her home by ten." My mother instructed Ryan, who nodded.

"Yes, Mrs. Dublin."

He's so polite.

My mother smiled, brightly, before walking upstairs.

I turned to Ryan, and he looked down at me.

"You look beautiful tonight, Veronica." His hand brushed my cheek with his hand, smiling, sweetly.

I brushed a light red, giggling. "Thank you, and you look very handsome, Ryan."

A hint of pink appeared on his cheeks, but it was faint.

After that, we left the house hand in hand.

We got some distance from my house, and we were in a little park. Almost like the one where our first date was.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going this time?" I asked him in a jokingly way.

He chuckled, shaking his hand. "If you insist." He suddenly stopped, making me look at him.

"What?"

Suddenly his eyes turned blue and I titled my head.

Out of nowhere, Mech-X5 flew down in front of us. I wrapped my arms around Ryan, covering my face from the wind.

I looked up and the robot was standing tall in front of us.

"Uh, Ryan where are you taking me?" I gave him a skeptical look, lifting my face up from his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kidnap you." Ryan joked, and I rolled my eyes.

Ryan used his power to make the robot step on us, and we were shot up into the control center.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, as jogged forward to the center, and I walked forward, and leaned on Harris's desk.

"Why don't you just see for yourself when we get there, cutie." He told me, winking at me.

I groaned, smiling at his eagerness.

"Fine." I hopped onto the desk, and Ryan got control of the robot and ran off.

It wasn't to long before Ryan stopped running.

I sat there, watching my boyfriend, removing the bounce belt, and come over to me.

"Follow me." He put his hand out, and I gave him a confused, yet excited face.

"Okay." I laced my fingers with his, and hopped down.