Missing You

So if you didn't read my first book you will absolutely be lost! At least read my last 3 chapters, if not you will be so lost!

2 weeks later...
Mal's POV
Today Audrey and Chad leave to go back to Auradon. After today, I will officially have no one. I went downstairs. Audrey and Chad were already there waiting for me. They were about to leave. "So you guys ready?" I asked them. They nodded. "Please tell everyone I say hi and tell Ben and the kids that I miss them" I said while hugging Audrey. "We will don't worry. Bye Mal, see you next time. I guess" she said and hugged back. Then I hugged Chad. "Have fun in tourney. Good luck at the championship tomorrow, you're gonna win anyways. I know you've been dying to play for the last 2 weeks" I said and we both laughed. "Thx. I hope you'll make it to the game. Just for one day, maybe you can come see us. "He said. "Yeah, maybe. I don't know. Of and you tell Ben he better start playing tourney. Just because I'm gone doesn't mean he has to stop playing tourney" I told him. He nodded. Beep beep! "Well that's your ride. Common!" I said and ran out the door. I helped Audrey with her bags and I backed away from the car. Since there was a limo outside, it for a lot of peoples attention so there was a crowd around the limo. The driver came out and gave me a small box with a card. "Queen Mal, King Ben wanted me to give this to you" he said and bowed. He got back into the car and drove off. I waved. As soon as I could t see them anymore, I opened the letter quickly. 'Happy anniversary babe. I miss you! Your one and only love, Ben xox' it said then I opened the box. There was a necklace with a purple diamond, like the one that matches my ring. I totally forgot about our anniversary! Then I guess I should surprise him, I should go watch his game. Right? That would make up for me forgetting our anniversary...
Ben's POV
I have been a wreck these past 2 weeks. Without Mal I am absolutely nothing. I'm lost, its like I don't know how to do anything anymore. I just really want to see Mal. I sent her a gift for our anniversary. She does mean a lot to me so I decided I should get her a gift. I just want her to come home. I miss her so much. But I have to focus on the game tomorrow. If I don't win this, I basically lose everything I love. Besides Bella and Jake. I am sitting on the bleachers at school. The whole team is practicing and now its a water break. I was sitting down just thinking about Mal. "Yo buddy, you okay?" Jay asked and patted me on the shoulder. I looked down, "yeah... Let's... Let's just go. We gotta focus" I said and walked away back on the field. "BOYS LETS GO" coach yelled. We all ran back to him. "I want you all to get your head in the game. Its very important we win tomorrow! We have to win! Now all we need is Cha—" "— I'm here. I made it " Chad said running to us. "Ok good he's here, now let's play" I said and started to walk away. But Jay stopped us. "Wait" he said and put out both of his hands to say stop. "How is she" Jay said slowly and looked down. "I'd, rather, not answer th—" Chad said nervously. "I SAID HOW IS SHE" Jay yelled. Chad sighed. "She's a wreck. Everyday she would stay in her room. The only time shed come out is if its ready to eat or when she would take us around the isle. Most of times the house is quiet, so we hear her cry at night. And during the day" he said sadly. I walled away towards the forest. I took a few steps and took my helmet and threw it hard to the ground. I ran as fast as I can to the Enchanted Lake.
Evie's POV
I was watching the practice because after that we were all going to go eat. "Hey guys!" Audrey said. "Omg hi!!!" I squealed and hugged her. We all looked onto the field and we saw Ben run away, in the direction if the Enchanted Lake. "Anyone have any proper shoes on? " I asked. We were all wearing heels except for Audrey. "Here." She said and handed me her converse. I gave her my heels."thank god we're the same size feet" I said and put the shoes on fastly. "Okay I'm coming back. Imma go after him" I said and I ran onto the field to the team. They made a hole for me to fit through until I was in the middle. I looked at Chad with tears in my eyes. "She's bad isn't she" I said and looked down. He nodded. "I'm gonna get Ben" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks. I ran fast into the forest.
Third person POV
"Damn she runs fast" Chad said. "Well yeah. Mal does too. We have to run fast on the isle, to basically survive" Jay said. The whole team started laughing. "Ok let's start playing now. We have to win tomorrow. Oh and by the way, don't say anything to anyone but Mal might come tomorrow to see us. So we should at least win. She said she isn't sure but I know she'll come. Do not tell Ben!" Chad said. "Really? OK then we gotta win" Jay said.
Ben's POV
I got to the lake and sat on the platform. Sitting cross legged with my head in my hands. All of a sudden I heard footsteps from behind me. I didn't bother looking back. I knew it was one of my friends. That person came to sit next to me. "You okay" she said. I looked up and it was Evie. I nodded no. She placed her head on my shoulder. "I know, I miss her too" she said. We were just looking at the lake, in silence. "I remember when I first came here with Mal. She looked so happy. That's all this place reminds me of" I told her. "Ben. Mal wouldn't want you to always be unhappy. You should stop sulking and focus on something other than Mal. I know we all miss her but I promise she'll come back" she told me. "You're right" I said sighing and stood up. I reached my hand out for Evie to take it. She took my hand and I pulled her up. I hugged her and we started walking back to school.

Hey guys! So sorry if this one is short but I promise my others ones will be longer than this. I will update soon I promise!
*didn't proof read*
~ Watch the Descendants Christmas Special on Friday November 25 to see a behind the scenes of Descendants 2!!! Except for those who live in Canada (like me), it will be on December 2.