Best Birthday Ever (pt.3)

2h 30mins later...
Mal's POV
We have officially dressed everyone up! We're all done. The boys were all waiting for us downstairs. "Before we go out. Watch the boys stare at us in awe" I said. The girls nodded. We got to the top of the staircase. The boys turned around and looked at us in awe. "I told you" I said and we all laughed walking down the stairs. "Watch Ben. Even after I kiss him he is still going to be wowed" I told Evie. We got to the bottom and I walked to Ben. He was just staring at me. I kissed him. "Ben?" I asked. I looked back at Evie and we laughed. "I told you" I said. "Benny I'm going to leave without you" I said. Then he snapped. "No don't it's just—I—Wow" he said. "Why thank you" I said and he kissed me. "I didn't think you would change back to how you were" he said. I brought him aside from everyone. "I would do anything for you. And I know you love me as old me and new me" I said and smiled. "I sure do" he said and kissed me. "You guys coming?" Evie asked. We nodded and linked arms. We were about to enter the ballroom but I stopped. "Ben I can't" I said. "You guys go in. We're coming" he told the others. "Oh that must mean the King and Queen are walking in soon!" The DJ said as our friends walked in. "I'm scared. There's a lot of people and its being live broadcasted!" I said. "Don't worry. You'll be fine" he said and kissed me softly. He grabbed my hand and we walked in. Everyone stood up and bowed everytime we passes them. They all looked shocked probably because I was back to my old self. But I didn't care, I did this for Ben. "The royals are coming right?" I whispered to Ben. "Yeah unfortunately" he whispered back and we waved with a smile. We sat down.
An hour later...
It was time for my speech. "M you'll do fine" Evie told me. I went up on stage. Everyone was looking at me. "Today is a very important day. I am so lucky to be celebrating with this incredible man. Ben," I said and got off stage and walked towards him. "You are the most perfect man I could ever ask for. Ever since I met you, you have changed me completely! You have become a caring, loving, generous, man. I am so glad we ended up like this and I can't wait to see what's in store for us in our future together. Happy birthday my King. I love you" I said and he hugged me. "I love you too" he whispered and I smiled. We kissed and the cheering and applauding was still going on. I gave the mic back to the DJ. "See M. It wasn't that bad" Evie said. "Yeah I guess. But I could've said a lot more stuff! That was a horrible speech!" I exclaimed and rested my head on Ben's shoulder. "No it wasn't! I loved it! It was perfect" he said and kissed my cheek. "Like you" he whispered. I blushed. "So when are we going to announce my pregnancy?" I asked him and made sure no one heard. "Right now!" He said excitedly getting up. "Mal is he doing it now?" Carlos asked. I nodded. "Doing what?" Jessica asked. "You'll see" I smiled. Ben got on stage. "Can I please have everyone's attention? I have a special announcement to make!" He said smiling. "Angel wanna come up here?" He said into the mic. I blushed because he just called me angel in front if the whole kingdom! I got up on stage. "Don't put your hand on my tummy" I whispered in his ear. "I'll try not to" he said and chuckled. He pit his hand on my waist and brought me closer to him. "So some of you might see this as good and some of you might see this as bad but... Mal's pregnant!" Ben said. Everyone cheered and clapped. I looked at my table and everyone looked shocked and happy. But I saw Ryan and Harry's expression and they looked depressed. Ben kissed me. "Wait for it" I said. "Wait for what?" He asked. "3,2,1" I said and pointed to no where in particular. "NO!" Someone yelled. "Told you" I said. "Ben! I can't believe it! You would do this again?!" The royals came in front of the stage looking up at us. "Ben how could you?!" Aurora said. "Mother stop it!" Audrey yelled walking towards them. "This is wrong! You shouldn't be angry at them! Its not their fault that they're in love!" She said. "Yeah well she makes a horrible queen! What has she done so far?!" Aurora yelled. That hurt my feelings a lot. "You know, I have tried so hard to do everything it takes to probe to you that I'm not bad! And what you just said, hurt my feelings a lot. I am not a horrible queen. I'm not better than Belle but I am not horrible! You have no right to tell us that we can't have a baby" I yelled at her crying and ran out if the room. "Mal!" Ben yelled.
Ben's POV
"This started off as the best day of my life! All I wanted to do today was be with my wife! My kids, my friends, my parents! But you have to ruin it! Mal is right. She is not a horrible queen and it is not your decision to tell us or not to have babies! I wanted a peaceful day with my wife. That's all I wanted for my birthday. That's all. But now I can't because you made her cry! What kind of people are you? She's part of your family now! She is not evil and she never will be. Now please get out of my castle before I call my guards" I said. Maleficent appeared. "Happy birthday Ben!" She said and hugged me. "Thanks. Now you know that Mal's pregnant right?" I asked. She nodded. "Where is she?" She asked. "She went to cry because of them. Again!" I said. "Go find her I'll take care of this" she said. "But please don't use any magic. I am begging you please don't" I told her. "Don't worry, we're just gonna have a little chit chat" she said with a smirk. I ran to my table. "Come we're going on vacation" I told them and we ran out of the room to find Mal. My parents stayed behind to handle things. We went upstairs. "Go pack a swimsuit, and clothes. Be done in 20 minutes and meet downstairs." I said. "Wait but where are we going?" Evie asked. "Where Mal and I went on our honeymoon. You all are gonna love it" I replied and went in my room. Mal was sitting on the bed with tears falling down her cheeks. I sat down next to her. "Ben?" She said and looked at me. "Yeah" I replied. "Why do they hate me so much?" She asked. I felt her heart break. And it broke my heart that this is happening. "I don't know sweetie. But remember, the only people that matter are you and me" I replied and she fell backwards onto the bed. I did too and I took her hand and kissed it. "Common start packing" I said and turned to face her. "Where are we going?" She asked. "My private island" I replied and kissed her. I wiped away all the tears that were stuck on her face. "Oooo I love that place!" She said and got up excitedly.
Mal's POV
I'm glad that we're going away with our friends. At least it gives us time to cool off and not think about the royals. And celebrate Ben's birthday! I changed to

It was something comfortable so I decided to put it on

It was something comfortable so I decided to put it on. We packed some clothes and we went downstairs. Everyone was waiting for us. We got in our limos (we had 2) and we drove off. "Wait do that means I can finally do this?" Ben asked me and put his hands on my tummy. "yes you can do whatever you want" I said laughing. He kissed my stomach. "It feels good to finally be doing that again" he said. I giggled. "Get some rest we still have about 9 hours until we get there" Ben told the others. "9 HOURS?!!" they all yelled. Ben and I laughed. "Yes and after that we still have a 15 minute boat ride" I said. "How far is this place?!" Evie asked. "Far! But it's worth it" I replied and looked at Ben. I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I fell asleep. I can't wait for this vacation!

*didn't proof read*