Then I Guess That's The Plan

I'm sorry if u don't ship them, but they are the hottest couple rn😍💘^^

Mal's POV
The Knights won, obviously. Ben ran up to me and picked me up. He put me down and kissed me. "Hello Mr. Champion. I'm so sorry but my husband will be arriving soon and I'm sure he would hate that" I said playing. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind" he said and kissed me. I laughed. He kneeled down and kissed my stomach a couple of times. I blushed and smiled. "Go get changed my sweaty champion" I said and pushed him off of me. I looked at Beth and she rolled her eyes. She ran up to Liam and was on the other team. "Kiss me" she whispered. I heard her but she didn't know that. They kissed and I was annoyed. I don't know why. "We have to make them jealous if you want her back" she whispered but she didn't know I heard. They started making out. Ben ran up to me. He saw them. "Um... They're a thing?" He asked. "No they're trying to make us jealous" I said. He looked at me and smirked. We started making out. They finished and looked at us. Our friends were watching us because they were waiting for us. We stopped and he kissed my cheek. "I think that worked" he whispered. I nodded. We went back to the others. "Babe is the party at the karaoke place?" I asked. "Yup. They should really change restaurants" he replied putting his arm around me. "Ready?" I asked the others. "Yeah. We've been waiting for you to finish..... That" Evie said. Ben and I laughed. Liam came up to us. "Bye Mal. See you next time" he said and hugged me. Ben was eying him. "Bye" I said awkwardly. He started walking but he turned back around. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked. "Sure" I replied. We stepped back a few steps so no one would hear. "Mal, babe, I want you back. I still love you, I always will" he said grabbing my hands. "Look Liam, I'm married. I have 2 children, a 3rd one coming! I don't love you anymore. You have to understand that. I'm sorry. You'll always be in my heart... But as friends, that's all we can be. I just really hope you move on, like me." I said. I kissed his cheek. "Goodbye, Liam" I said and took my hands away.  I walked back to the group. I looked back and Liam took one last look at me. He tried to smile at me and he walked away. "M, you okay?" Evie asked. I nodded. I started walking away. Ben ran up to me. "You sure you're okay?" He asked. "Couldn't of been better" I said and smiled. He kissed my head and grabbed my hand. We walked home. We got in and Ben and I went to get Bella and Jake. We went back downstairs and sat on the couch. Everyone was watching TV. I cuddled next to Ben with Jake on me and Bella on Ben. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Omg! That is like the perfect family picture!" Evie squealed. I chuckled. "I tired" I said in my baby voice. Ben chuckled. "Then go to bed" he said and kissed my head. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.
1 hour later...
"Babe, wake up" Ben whispered. I woke up and yawned. "2 more minutes" I said and shut my eyes. "Come upstairs" he whispered. "Who wants to take care of my kids while Ben and I sleep?" I asked with my eyes closed. "We'll watch them" Evie said referring to everyone. I put Jake down on the floor and Ben did the same with Bella. "Can you carry me?" I asked. "I was going to do that even if you didn't want me to" he said and laughed. I climbed onto his back and he brought me upstairs. I got in bed and I took up all the space I can. I closed my eyes trying not to smile. "Mal move over" he said. I didn't answer. "Fine then I'll sleep on the couch" he said and started walking. "No Benny don't" I said getting up on my knees. "Why not?" He asked smirking. "Because I won't get to do this if you're that far from me" I said and grabbed his collar and kissed him. "We should run away right now. We can run away tonight. Just us 4 and come back for Evie's wedding. We'll have about a month with no one interrupting us" he blurted out. "But Ben we have to pack, and we have to find a house and everyone will be looking for us and I have to go dress shopping with Evie and what if she gets ma—" "Mal. You sound crazy right now. We're doing it tonight. I promise. We really need this Mal and you know it" he begged. "But after their wedding we have to come back right? We're still gonna have a month of school left and now I'm not failing anymore so we can graduate, together" I said. "Yes of course" he said. "Then I guess that's the plan" I said and smiled. He kissed me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too. We should start packing" I replied. "But you have magic" he said. "Oh ya, I forgot about that" I said and laughed. I used my magic and I packed everything. Our clothes, some stuff to keep is occupied, the babies clothes, the babies toys, our toiletries, etc... "Everything's packed and ready to go" I said. He smiled. We went on the bed. My back was against the backboard and Ben was in between my legs facing me. He kissed me slowly. I slid down the backboard to get more comfortable. He rested his head on my chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep. I woke up an hour and a half later. I had one of my hands in his hair and the other one on his cheek. "Benny" I whispered and kissed his forehead. He woke up. "Hey" he said and turned his head around. "Am I hurting you?" He asked. "No" I replied kissing him softly. We just stayed there looking into each others eyes. I was playing with his hair. "We should get ready" I said. He nodded. He got off of me and I went into the closet. "What colour is better, light pink or a baby blue?" I asked him. "Well it depends how rye dress looks like" he said and smirked. I showed him the dresses. "Oh definitely the blue one" he said and kissed me. I chuckled. "Is that because parts if it is lace and there's cuts?" I asked. "Maybe" he replied and smiled. I put my dress on and did my makeup.

I put some dark makeup, not too dark but dark enough, and some red lipstick

I put some dark makeup, not too dark but dark enough, and some red lipstick. I didn't touch my hair because it looked good. I waited sitting on the bed. "Let's go" he said and grabbed my hand. "Where's our luggage?" He asked. "I sent them to where we're staying" I replied. "Ok. But we need to tell my parents" he said. "Yes" I replied. We went downstairs. Belle and Adam were with the kids. "Can we talk to you for a sec?" I asked. They nodded. "Guys get in the car we'll meet you there in a sec" I added talking to my friends. "What's wrong?" Belle asked. "Nothing at all but we just wanted to tell you that we're running away. After tonight we aren't coning back. Everything is packed and please don't tell anyone. We really need this. There's too much drama going on right now with the exs, the royals, the pregnancy, we just need sine time alone with the kids" he said. "I'm glad you told us" Belle said. "We'll watch the kingdom" Adam said. "We're coming back for Doing and Evie's wedding and after that we're staying" I added. "So we'll see you in a month" she said. We nodded and hugged them. "Bye" we said and left. We got in the limo and drove to the restaurant.

*didn't proof read*
OMG WHAT?😱😭

She's talking about Ryan ^^ I thought they were happy (well before the breakup)