What Just Happened?

That was exactly 1 year ago😭😭 I miss Rove😭^^
Mal's POV
Its been 2 hours since we found out Jane is going into labor. Mine was super short, hers is so long! "I mean how can I be hard? Just push the baby out and boom. You're done" Jay said. I got up. "Don't ever say that. 1. It hurts 2. Would you wanna be in our position giving birth?" I asked. He nodded no. "Its not easy pushing out a baby from, you know where!!!" I said. "Geez sorry" he said. "Sorry I'm just super annoyed" I said and Ben was rubbing my shoulder. "Why?" Evie asked. "We found out Beth is coming to Auradon for college. And its the same one as all of us" Ben replied. Evie gasped. "The one who hurt you? The one that's trying to ruin your relationship?" She asked. I nodded. Carlos came out of the room. "You guys can come see her now. Oh hey Mal and Ben" he said. We laughed. We went in the room. "Hey Jane. How are you?" I said softly. "I'm good. The real question is, Carlos how's your finger?" She said and we laughed. "Blue" he replied scared. "Well... Ben and I have some stuff to talk about.... We'll see you tomorrow" I said and we walked out of the room. I used magic to bring us to the castle because they need the limo. We got in the room. I shut the door and turned around. "So what stuff do we have to talk ab—" I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. "B—" "shhhh no talking" I whispered. He smirked. He pinned me against the wall and lifted me up while kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were in his hair. We got off the wall and moved to the bed. He unzipped my dress. I took it off. I unbuttoned his shirt while he was staring at me. "Ok sorry to break the silence... But when do you have time to buy these things?" He asked. I was wearing this white lace bra and a white thong. I didn't want the line of my underwear showing since I was wearing a tight dress. "Well I don't buy them. Evie makes like 95% of the clothes I have. She made this" I replied. "I find that weird... But I should ask her to make more of them" he said and winked. "Yeah don't do that" I replied laughing. I took his shirt off. He was standing while I was on my knees on the bed. I kissed his chest. Then I went up to the neck and then I kissed him. "Babe we should get to bed" I said. "I hate it when you tease me like this" he said and kissed me. I giggled. "Well I love doing it. And you fall for it, every single time" I said. I fell backwards and got in the covers. I turned the TV on.  Ben took his pants off and got in bed next to me. "Why do we suddenly sleep naked?" I asked laughing. "Because its fun" he replied and kissed me. I flipped through the channels. "Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm fine. Just not so thrilled that Beth will be here" I said. "Look at me" he said. I turned my head look at him. "Remember what I said?" He asked. "Actually you should remember what you said. Because you seem to forget it." I replied. "Ev—" I got cut off by my phone ringing.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mal = bold  Beth = Italics

Hello?
Hi Mal!
What do you want
I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming early. In Arendelle our school finished yesterday. And I graduated so I'm spending the summer in Auradon with you guys until college starts!
You what?!!
And I'm right in front of your castle, would you mind if you just opened the doors so I could get in. Its a rule that Adam set. If someone royal from Arendelle comes they sleep at the castle.
Ugh fine. I'm coming down
Oh and bring Ben.
Oh don't worry. I will
---------------------------------------------------------
"Let's go" I said getting out of bed. "Where are we going?" He asked "just put some pants on.... And a top, just to be safe" I said. I put my pink silk robe on and we went downstairs. I opened the doors and she came in. "Why is she here?!" He asked. "My school finished early so I'm spending the summer with you guys!" She said. "Awe does Ben only sleep shirtless with me?" Beth said. "Actually no. We sleep naked" I said and fake smiled. "Why do you think I have him put in some clothes. He was gonna come down here in his boxers" I added. "No I wasn't!" He complained. "Don't lie" I replied giggling. "Fine" he sighed. I kissed his cheek. "Ok... Where's my room" she asked annoyed. "Actually... My Liv and Maddie cast is over so they took up all the spare bedrooms. Then I have my isle friends that are also living here. So the only room that's left is you have to share a room with my best friend/ sister." I said and smirked. Evie is going to give her a hard time. "Oh that's right! Doug is out if town visiting his grandfather!" Ben said. I nodded. "Let me just call her" I said. "—hi E, you have a roommate while Doug's gone — oh its none other than Beth! — *laughing* ok see you soon" I hung up. "They're on their way. Jane was let out early" I told the last part to Ben. "Really? It took like 3 hours and it took you 10 minutes and you had to stay an extra day! That's weird" he said. I heard a baby cry. "I'll go" I said. "No its ok I'll go." He said. "Don't worry. I don't think she's going to do anything.... After I told her what was going to happen" I said and looked at her in the eyes. She kinda looked scared. I went upstairs and it was Bella that was crying. Jake is more of a sleeper but Bella always cries at this time. I took Bella out of the crib. I brought her downstairs. I let her down and she ran to Ben. It was so cute. "How's my princess doing?" Ben said and picked her up. He kissed Bella on the cheek. I brushed Bella's hair with my fingers and smiled. I looked at Beth quickly and she looked mad. The others came. "Hi cutie" Audrey said to Bella. "Where's Jane?" I asked. "They chose to stay an extra night. They're coming home tomorrow afternoon" Emmy replied. I nodded. "I– o.m.g. the actual cast of Liv and Maddie are standing right in front of me! I–whoa" Beth said. "What, did you think I was lying about being on Liv and Maddie?" I asked her. "Well ya I mean, who could pull off being Dove?" She said. "I have had enough with you! You think I lie about everything! B—" I yelled at her but I got cut off. "Sweetie calm down" Ben said. "No I can't!! She almost killed me today Ben! Killed me! She's trying to ruin our lives! Its been 5 years Ben. I can't take this anymore. Everyone is trying to ruin us. Us being together for 5 years and everyone is still trying to ruin us. I think its for the best to just divorce" I said with tears falling down my face. "Look I'm sorry. But I can't take this anymore. I do love you, a lot, but its been 5 years that no matter who we run into, they try yo break us up. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry" I said and kissed his cheek softly. I turned to Beth. "I hope you're happy now. There's a spare bedroom. I lied, we have tones" I told her and ran upstairs crying.
Ben's POV
I was shocked. Mal can't be serious. She wants to divorce me? I had tears in my eyes. I gave Bella to Evie and she brought her upstairs and made sure Mal is ok. I sat down on a chair. "What just happened?" I asked with more tears forming in my eyes. "This is all your fault! Why did you have to show up?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?! I was happy with Mal. And she wants to divorce me because of you!" I yelled at Beth. I put my head in my hands. I got up and flipped the chair. I walked upstairs angry.
Mal's POV
I ran into Evie's room. I decided I would sleep in her room. I can't take this anymore. Beth shows up and ruins everything. Evie came in my room,and comforted me. "Mal, do you actually mean it?" She asked. "Yes. I can't rake this anymore. I do love Ben so much. But its been 5 years that everyone is trying to break us apart. Who knows what it's going to be like in another 5 years! That's why it's best to end things now. He deserves a proper girl. Not a villain" I said and cried. "M you're not a villain. You and Ben can get through this together" she said. "No we can't. After a few more years we're both going to get fed up of people ruining our lives so we won't care who gets in the way. We're going to go our separate ways" I said. "M I think you should sleep. Its been a long day. Maybe tomorrow will be better" she said. I slept on the couch. Evie shut the lights and we fell asleep. But I couldn't fall asleep. After about an hour I was still awake. I can't fall asleep. It doesn't seem right. I got up carefully to not wake up Evie and I left her room. I walked to my room and opened the door slowly so I don't wake up Ben. I got in bed. "Mal? Why do you want to do this?" Ben asked. I'm guessing he wasn't asleep either. We both sat up and he turned his lamp on. I hugged him and cried. "I love you. I truly do, but I think its the right decision. We're not happy. There's always someone trying to take us down. I can't live like this Ben" I said. "Yes baby I know. I can't either. But the only thing that matters is that we love each other. And no one can take us down" he said rubbing my back. "I know this sounds crazy but... Why don't we run away? After you give birth to our 3rd, we'll run away just us 5 together" he whispered. "I like the sound of that. But what about the kingdom?" I asked. "Well have our friends take care of it" he said. "Ok" I replied and smiled. "Now we have to get through 9 months. We can do that right?" I asked. "Yes we can" he said and kissed me. We lied down. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.
The next morning...
I woke up and turned around to face Ben. I pecked his lips a fee times and he woke up. Before he spoke he kissed me. I put my head on his chest. He had his hand on my belly and he was rubbing it with his thumb. I had my other hand on his hand on my belly. "I can't wait" he said. "For what? The baby or running away?" I asked. "Well both but more the baby" he said and kissed my head. "Me too" I smiled and looked up. He kissed me softly. I got a text. I looked at it. "Shit! I have to go!" I said getting our of bed. I put on

"What? Where?!" He asked me

"What? Where?!" He asked me. I ignored it and ran downstairs with Ben following. Everyone was eating. "Ryan, Evie, Carlos and Jay let's go get up" I said. I changed their hair. "What's going on?!" Ryan asked. "Check your calendar" I replied. "Shit, I forgot!" He said getting up. "What's today?" Evie asked. "The Monsterville reunion at our house!!!!" I said. "Ohmygosh! I forgot about that let's go!" She said. I got a phone call. "Hey Kat — you're almost here? — ok we're just doing some last minute cleaning — ok see you in 5 minutes" I hung up. "We have 5 minutes!" I said. "I'll see you in a few hours bye" I said to Ben and kissed him. I used my magic and we were back in my house. I cleaned everything up and the doorbell rang.

*didn't proof read*