Night #2

A few hours later...
Mal's POV
I was getting ready for tonight. I put on a tight black dress. It had cuts on the side.

I let my hair down and put black heels on

I let my hair down and put black heels on. "Babe apparently they want us to sing a duet since we both win yesterday" Ben said. "Ok. As long as I'm choosing the song" I said and laughed. "Of course" he replied and kissed my head. I covered up my cut with my magic. We went downstairs into the ballroom. "Hey Mal. What happened to your scar?" Beth asked. She was sitting our table. Our table has me, Ben, Belle,Adam, Elsa, her husband, Anna, Kristoff, Beth and Liam. "Its called magic" I replied rudely. "Hey I heard you guys are singing" Liam said. "Yeah, well apparently we have no choice" Ben replied. I gasped. "What happened?" Anna asked. "I have to call Ari! It was her first day of her tour today" I said. "Benny can we go see her one day?" I asked. "Sure angel. Anything you want" he said and chuckled. "Wait. You mean like the Ariana Grande?!" Elsa asked. "Yeah we're friends. Almost beat friends" I replied. "Oh please. She's lying" Beth said. "Fine I'll prove its actually her" I said getting annoyed. I video card Ariana. She answered. "Dove! I haven't seen you since the KCAs!!" She said. "I know! I've missed you" I replied. "Love that dress by the way" she said and I laughed. "Thanks!" I replied. "Where are you?" She asked. "I'm out with some of my friends" I said. "Hey Ariana" Ben said. "Hi Mitchell. Take care of Dove. If you break her heart I will hunt you down and kill you" she said and I laughed. Ben seemed scared. He laughed nervously. "I won't" he replied. "So how did your first concert of the tour go?!" I asked. "It was the best feeling ever! Everyone sang along and it was so loud! It was the most amazing feeling I can feel" she replied. "I might come see you. But its going to be a surprise so I'm not telling you when" I said. She squealed. "Really?! I can't wait!" She replied. "So. My friend thinks that you aren't the actual Ariana Grande" I said. I passed my phone to Beth. "I'm the real me. Trust me. No one can pull off being me" Ari said and I laughed. "I still don't believe you" Beth said. "Fine then Dove sing and record what you're going to sing. I'll put it on my YouTube channel and if its the same video you'll know its actually me!" Ariana. Beth rolled her eyes and passed back my phone. "Just make sure it's one of my songs" she said and we laughed. "Anyways I have to go. I just wanted to wish you the best tour ever. Have fun!" I said. "I will. Thank you. See you soon! Bye Dovey" she said and hung up. I placed my phone on the table. A few minutes later the food came and we started eating. "Mal, Ben you ready?" The DJ asked. We nodded. I grabbed Ben's hand. "Can you video tape us for Ari?" I asked Belle and she nodded. We went in stage. I told the DJ which song. The music started playing. I started singing.

Me
Tell me something I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment you'll know this is
Something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder
Baby, love me harder
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Harder, harder, harder
*I looked at Ben and he jumped in*
Ben
I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip *I bit my lip, on purpose*
When I get you moaning you know it's real *he sang smiling and looked at me. I blushed*
Can you feel the pressure between your hips? *he said and put his hand on my waist, and we moved back and forth, to the music*
I'll make it feel like the first time *he said and winked at me*

Ben & I
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'mma love you harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Harder, harder, harder,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Harder, harder, harder

So what do I do if I can't figure it out (figure it out)?
You got to try, try, try again, yeah.
So what do I do if I can't figure it out (figure it out)?
I'm gonna leave, leave, leave again.

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'mma love you, love you, love you)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me, love me, baby)
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'mma love you harder)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Love me, love me, love me,
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Harder, harder, harder,
(love me, love me, baby)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Love me, love me, love me
(just a little bit, harder, harder, baby)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
Harder, harder, harder.
*we finished singing and our faces were so close*
The crowd erupted with cheers. We went back to sit down. "Wow Ben I never thought you'd be such a good singer" Anna said. He laughed. "Me either. Until I sang when I met Mal. Man that spell was strong" he said and I laughed. "I'm still sorry about that" I replied. "Its ok. I'm glad I broke up with Audrey though. If not we'd probably still be together" he laughed nervously. I sent the video to Ariana. A few minutes later she posted it. Evie called me. "Hello?— really? She like just put it up!— ok bye E" I said and hung up. I laughed. A few minutes later I got a phone call. "Hello?—shes what?! — ok we're in our way!" I said and hung up. "What happened?" Adam asked. "Jane is going into labor, like right now" I replied. "What are we waiting for let's go!" Ben said and got up. We said bye to everyone because we weren't planning on coming back. "Oh by the way, I'm going to college in Auradon! So I'll see you in 2 months!" Beth said. "What?!" I yelled. She smiled. She hugged me and whispered something. "I'm not done with you or Ben" she whispered. Dammit. I used my magic to send us to Auradon. I packed our things with magic and sent them to our castle. We got in the hospital and we found the others waiting. I hope Jane's okay.

I might not update tomorrow due to Super Bowl🏈 and I have soccer⚽ I'll try though.
*didn't proof read*