Finally

Dovey hosted the Young Hot Hollywood Galore party yesterday night for her being on the cover^^ its so cute all of her friends came to support her💘 Brenna D'amico, Cameron Boyce, Laura Marano, Kiersey Clemons, Colton Tran, Ryan Adames, Jessica Garcia, Shelby Wulfert, Lucas Adams, Dylan Playfair, Sophie Reynolds, Danielle Campelle, Jennette McCurdy, and so many more... FRIENDS👑

8 months later...
(Sorry for the huge time skip)
Mal's POV
I'm due any day now. "Babe wake up" Ben whispered and kissed me. I opened my eyes and kissed back. "Ugh I'm sick of this" I said and Ben helped me up. "Sick of what?" He asked. I looked at him. "Right, the pregnancy" he said and helped me off of the bed. "I can't even see my feet! Like it's ridiculous!" I whined. "Babe your due soon. In a couple of days it'll be over" he said. "I hope" I replied and we got dressed and we went downstairs. "Are you sure you want to come with me? Your don't have to" Ben said while we were walking down the stairs. "Yes. Its my job as Queen to be there right next to you" I replied. We had to speak to the press about something. "Fine" he said and we sat down and ate. When we finished, I just sat there with Ben and talked. "I swear, if you get me pregnant one more time, I will kill. And I mean it" I said. "You wouldn't kill me, and you know it" he said. "I wouldn't bet on that" I replied and he laughed and grabbed my hand. He helped me up. I kissed him. "Let's go" I said. We went outside. We stood on the podium and Ben held me tightly. He started talking. I just stood there and smiled and looked around. I started feeling wet. Oh no. "Ben" I whispered. But he didn't hear me. "Ben" I whispered again but he still didn't hear me. I looked at Belle. I mouthed 'its happening!' She went right away to call the hospital. "Ben" I whispered and pulled his sleeve a bit. He took my hand away and placed his hand on my waist. "BEN!" I yelled. "What?! I'm trying to give a speech" he said. "Fine then I'll have your dad bring me to the hospital!" I screamed. "What?! Why didn't you say anything?!" He asked. "I have been trying to! Now let's g—Ahh" I was in pain. "Can someone call the hospital please?" Ben yelled. "Your mom did already" I said taking short and fast breaths. "Relax, okay?" He said and helped me down the steps. "Get Evie" I said. "Dad get Evie" he yelled. He went inside and a few seconds later everyone came out. "E call them please" I told her. "I'm on it. We'll meet you guys at the hospital" she replied and Ben and I got into the ambulance. He held my hand and I shut my eyes and squeezed his hand.

*(not Mal's POV when there's a star) Ariana Grande was on her Dangerous Women tour. She had just finished singing her song, Side to Side. Mac Miller (her boyfriend) runs on stage. "Mal's in labor!" He says to her. "WHAT?! We have to go! Like right now!" She says. "But your on tour" he told her. "But Mal is more important!" She replied. He went off stage. "Get the car ready!" She yelled to him. "Ok so I have to leave. There's an emergency I have to go to. I promise this concert will be rescheduled for everyone that's in here" Ariana explained to the crowd. "All of my friends that are in here... Mal's going into labor! Are you coming or not?" She asked because she knew some of her friends are always at her concerts. They came on stage. "What?!! Let's go!" They all ran off stage and got in the car.
Liv and Maddie press conference...
"We're so sorry that Dove couldn't make it. She's busy today and she couldn't leave what she's doing" Victoria said. Shelby's phone rang. "Shelby... Silent your phone" Jessica whispered. "Its Evie" she whispered back. "Sorry I have to take this" Shelby told everyone. "Hello?— oh my gosh! We're on our way!" She said. "Guys, she's going into labor" "wait like right now?!" Emmy asked. "Yes! Let's go!" Shelby said and everyone got into the car.
At the set of Shadow Hunters...
Katherine was in the middle of shooting for Shadow Hunters. Her assistant answered the phone. "Hello?—shes in the middle of shooting —but I can't interrupt it— ok ok fine! Geez". "KAT!" he yelled and they stopped shooting. "What are you doing?! We were in the middle of shooting!" Kat said. "This Evie girl wants to talk to you" he said. "Well can't it wait?" The director asked. "no it can't. Give" She said and ran to her phone. "Hello?—omg I'm on my way!" She hung up. She looked at Emeraude. "Mal's going into labor" she said "what?! Let's go!" She said. "We'll be back tomorrow. I'm so sorry its an emergency" Kat yelled and they left.
On the set of To The Beat...
Veronica was about to film a scene until she got a phone call. "Hello?— she's going into labor?! I'll be right there" she said and hung up. "I have to go. Its an emergency! I'll be back tomorrow sorry" she said and grabbed her coat and stuff. She ran to her car and drove to Colton's house.
Colton's house...
Ryan and Kiersey were over. They were playing cards. Beep beep They went outside to see what's wrong. "Did Evie call you?" Veronica asked. "No" Kiersey replied. "Mal is going into labor let's go" she replied and they all got in the car. Colton got a phone call. "We're on our way — yes we're with Veronica—ok bye" he hung up. *
We arrived at the hospital and they took me out of the ambulance. I was breathing in and out. They put me in a room. "I'll be right back. This isn't normal" the doctor said and left. "What does she mean not normal?" Ben asked. "I don't know" I replied in pain. I knew what was happening and I was afraid it would happen. I just couldn't tell him yet.
Ben's POV
I don't get it. What isn't normal? I hope everything is okay. "Ben. Pleas eget the doctor" she said in pain. I kissed her forehead and left the room. "Can I get a doctor in here please?" I yelled. I saw my friends and Mal's also. "How did you get here so fast?" I asked. "Jane used her magic" Veronica replied. "How is she?" Ariana asked. "I actually don't know. The doctor said 'this isn't normal' but I don't understand what she means" I replied. There was 5 doctors that came. I went in after that. "I'm sorry but you can't come in" the doctor said pushing me out. "What? No. I'm the father. I should he allowed to be there. Now let me through" I said. "We can't let you in. You're not allowed." She said. "But why?! I am the father." I yelled. "I'm sorry King Ben. But you're not allowed. Now which one if you is her sister" she asked. "Ben just listen to her. I'll explain later" Mal said softly. "But why am I not allowed. Mal I promised to be there for you" I said. "I love you now please listen to her" she said. I went to sit down in the waiting room. "I'm her sister. Not by blood though" Evie said. "How long have you known her?" The doctor asked. "Since we were 5" she replied. "So you know?" She asked. "Dammit. Its true. I forgot about that" Evie said. Uma gasped. "No. Will that happen to me?" She asked. "Well do you have magic?" The doctor asked. Uma nodded. "Then I'm afraid so. Also with Evie and Freddie" she replied. "Ok Evie let's go" She added. "But I can't. It's Ben's job. He's the father. It isn't right for me" Evie said. "Evie just go. Even though I don't understand please be there for Mal" I said. She nodded and went in the room.
1 hour later...
This whole hour I've been pacing around. Or sitting down and then I'd get back up and walk around. The doctors came out of the room and walked away with their heads down. Evie came out and looked at me with tears in her eyes then she walked in the opposite direction. "What is happening?" I asked. I looked at Evie and she went to talk to the doctor then she walked over to us. I got up and walked to her. "Can I see Mal now?" I asked. "Yes... But there's something you should know. You might want to sit down though" she said and we sat down. She grabbed my hands. "So Mal has magic. And that can sometimes affect your pregnancy. And when your a villain and you have magic and you get pregnant, it does affect it. The third time you get pregnant, the baby won't make it. And since this is Mal's 3rd time getting pregnant, the baby didn't make it." She said and cried. "W–what?" I asked and got teared up. Why didn't she tell me about this? I walled up to Mal's room and went in. I found her crying on her bed. I went to sit next to her. She hugged me and we cried together. "Why does this happen to us?" I asked. "I guess we just aren't meant to have children" she replied and cried. "You can't think like that. We'll try again" I said. "I would love to. But I don't want to. I'm scared Ben. This is the second time our baby dies. If it happens again, I don't know what I would do with myself" she said with a few tears falling from her face. "We just have to keep trying right? Eventually we'll have a third like we always wanted" I said. "I want that too but Ben it'll be my fourth time getting pregnant... Do you how crazy that sounds especially since 2 of them didn't work out" she said. "Babe. I am not going to stop until we have a third. It doesn't matter how many times I get you pregnant, all that matters is what we both want and that's a third child" I said. She nodded. I hugged and kissed her. She rested her head on my shoulder and held my arm tightly. "Wow, your stomach isn't even big. Its back to normal" I said. "Yeah well since I have magic once the baby is out of me it goes back to normal right away" she said.
Mal's POV
I really do want to believe Ben. Bit I can't. I'm too scared to have another child. I don't want to go through losing a 3rd baby. My friends came in. They came to hug me. "I'm so sorry Dove" Ariana said. I had a tear roll down my cheek. "Its ok. We've been through this before. Its just really hard" I explained and wiped my tear away. "Now get back to your tour! I'll text you later" I told her. "Its ok I can stay" "no I insist. Please go. I'll talk to you later ok?" I said. "Ok. Bye love you" she said and hugged me. "Love you too" I replied and she left with Mac Miller. My cast came in. "Hey" I said weakly. "Hey, are you okay?" Jessica asked. I nodded and wiped my tears away. I hugged everyone. "Thank you all for coming" I said. "We'd do anything. And plus we were in a press conference and no one likes them so we had a good excuse to leave" Victoria said and we laughed. The room was big enough to fit all of my friends that came. Kat, Emeraude, Kiersey, Veronica, Ryan and Colton and the gang came in the room. I hugged them all. "Aren't you girls supposed to be filing today?" I asked. "Yeah but we left since we heard you were in labor" Kat replied. There was a TV in the room but I put it on mute. I looked at it for a sec then looked at my friends but I did a double take. "Pass me the remote" I said. Ben passed me the remote. "Shhh" I said and everyone quieted down. I un muted it. "It seems like Ariana Grande left her concert to see a friend going into labor. The funny thing is, is that the Liv And Maddie cast left their press conference also because of someone going into labor. Could this be the same person?
I have just been informed that the Shadow Hunters girls and Veronica St Clair have left their set to go see one of their friends also going into labor. Could this be a coincidence? Now let's think real hard about this. Who is this person that all of them are going to see? They all have that person in common. I don't know anyone else none other than Dove Cameron who is in common with all of these people. Do you think its her? Now Dove didn't show up at the press conference with her cast because she apparently was busy and couldn't leave what she was doing. We'll have to wait and see" The reporter said and I shut the TV. "This is not good" I said. "I didn't think they would know at the same time that we all left!" Emmy said. "We have to go in public all together and if anyone asks questions we'll say that I had to go also because our friend was going into labor" I said. I got up carefully. I changed myself using my magic. "Everyone hold hands" I said. We all held hands and I transported us to the front of a restaurant in LA. "Don't you think anyone will notice we just popped out if nowhere?" Shelby asked. "No. It creates a whole story. Like the public will immediately think that they saw us in our cars and parked and got our of the car. Even though that didn't happen" I replied. We went in and sat down. A few reporters came up to us. "Dove Cameron did you just have a baby?" He asked. We all laughed. He asked straight up. "No I didn't. Actually my friend did. She's not here now she's at the hospital, but she just went into labor. The baby is darn cute." I replied and laughed. "Ok, thank you for your time" he said and left. "We can go home now" I said. The gang and I said bye to everyone. I poofed us back to our castle. I went upstairs with Ben to our room. I lied down on the bed while Ben went to the bathroom. He came out and saw me. He sighed and lied down facing me. I hugged him and he brought me on top of him. I cried softly into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. "Baby we're definitely going to try again. I am positive that we will have a third or maybe even a fourth child. Who knows?" He told me. "But Ben, you don't get it. I feel like its my fault that both of our babies died. I always blame it on myself because I am the one with the magic! I can't keep having this. It was a waste if 9 months carrying a baby that's not even alive. You don't know how that feels because you can't get pregnant but I blame it on myself every single day. Its a horrible feeling Ben" I told him and looked up at him with tears falling from my eyes. "But its not your fault Mal. Its never your fault. Some things happen and its ok. We just have to keep believing in ourselves and we'll eventually get there. Babe its not your fault. Stop blaming yourself" he told me and kissed me. "I'm tired" I said and closed my eyes. "Me too" he replied and kissed my head softly. We took a nap.

So I wanted your opinion. Should I add one more chapter but a flash forward to 5 years? Or I do a trilogy and keep writing about Ben and Mal's life in another book?
*didn't proof read*

I promise I will use the baby name. Don't worry. I have this whole plan in my head💘