Going Back

Omg they look rlly bad💙^^ for all you Rove shippers I put a really sad video I found. It made me cry😭^^
Mal's POV
I felt someone staring at me so I woke up. I yawned. "Hey" I said. "Do you wanna know what gives me life?" He asked. "I don't know, oxygen??" I replied. "No, your gorgeous green eyes" he said. "Wow that's so cringy" I replied laughing. "I know" he said and kissed me. "Well. I'm getting dressed" I said and got out of bed. I put a random outfit on

It was a flowy black dress with flowers on it

It was a flowy black dress with flowers on it. I went in the bathroom and did my makeup. Ben came in with some clothes on. He just looked at me through the mirror. I stopped and looked at him. After 10 seconds of staring at each other... it was like we were magnets. Its like I got pulled to him. We started kissing quickly and passionately. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter. His hands went up my dress and mine were in his hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist, still kissing him, and he turned around with me on him and pushed me gently on the wall. He put me down and unzipped my dress. I slid it off and threw it on the floor. He kissed me then he went down to my neck. He spun me around. I put my arms and the wall and stuck my body out. Ben pressed his body on mine. I turned my head a bit and he kissed me gently on my cheek. He kissed my shoulder and moved my hair out of the way. He slid my bra strap down. He unclipped my bra and I threw it on the floor. He turned me around my picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me. I pressed my body on his. He gave some hickeys on my chest. Thank God its not my neck. I lifted his head up and kissed him. The doorbell rang. He dropped me and I picked up my clothes and put them on quickly. "*cough**cough* you're gonna need this" Ben said holding up my bra. I already had my dress on. "Thanks. Go open up the door, I'll be right down" I told him and kissed him. I took my dress off and put my bra on. Then I put my dress back on. I packed my things with my magic and I went downstairs with my suitcase. "Hey Sab" I said and hugged her. "Hi" she replied. "Let's get going. Babe we have the royals coming over later" Ben said. "Aw really? Ugh" I replied. I locked the door and we got in our cars.
10 hours later...
"Mal honey we're here" Ben whispered and kissed me. I woke up and got out of the car. I grabbed my suitcase and we went inside. We went to the living room. "Mal!!! You're ok!" Evie said and hugged me. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied. "Sab you came back?!" She moved on and hugged Sabrina. "Ya! I wanted to see you" she replied. "Hey Mal. By the way you looked amazing yesterday night" Jane said. "Aww thank you!" I replied and hugged her. She was talking about fashion week. "I know I love it too!!" Evie said excitedly. "You're the one who made it" I replied laughing. "I know. That's why I like it" she replied and we all laughed. "Well we're going to get ready since the royals will be here any minute" Ben said. I nodded and we went upstairs. I changed into a new dress I bought. It was orange and blue. I had my black boot heels to go with it. I curled my hair only a bit to make it look wavy and I redid my makeup.