A Regular Normal Day...Sort Of

😭😭^^
Mal's POV
We got home and I helped Ben upstairs. He sat down on the bed. I felt him staring at me. I was picking up stuff from the floor and putting my clothes away. "Mal" he said. I turned around. "Mhm" I replied. "Come here" he whined. I went to him. "What do you want" I whined. "Am I not allowed to compliment my wife? Or kiss her?" He asked. I giggled. I sat on his lap. He kissed me. "I don't like what you're wearing" he said and kissed me. I pulled away. "You don't?" I asked him. "No. I loooooovveeee it" he said and kissed me. I smiled. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too. Now get some rest Benny Boo" I said. I got off the bed and continued doing what I was doing. "I'm going to make lunch for us. Text me if you need anything" I told him. I kissed him and left the room. I got downstairs and prepared lunch for Ben and I (since he can't get out of bed).
40 minutes later...
I finished preparing now I'm gonna wait for Ben to wake up. I went in the living room. All my friends were there. "Are you guys staying over night?" I asked my cast. "Yeah but we're leaving tomorrow." Jessica replied. I nodded. "So about the episodes... I can't leave Ben alone. We can shoot them but only when Ben gets better" I said. "Anyways, we only have like 2 left to film right?" I asked. They nodded. I got a text from Ben. It said 'babyyyy I'm hungry. Can you please come up I need company' I laughed at his text. "What's so funny?" Evie asked. "Nothing I have to feed the big baby" I said. Then I got another text message ' I heard that'. "I know you did" I replied yelling so he can hear me. "Anyways see you guys later. Boys good luck, we'll be watching. We might come if Ben's up to it." I said walking into the kitchen. They had a tourney game today and of course Ben can't play. I took lunch out and brought it upstairs. I opened the door and Ben was fake sleeping. "Benny I know you're not sleeping" I said. I put lunch down on the table. I crawled onto the bed. I was on my fours and I kissed him continuously. He 'woke up' and kissed back. He put his hands on my lower back. He untucked my gray top from my skirt. "Aww Ben I like it tucked in" I said. He took my shirt off while kissing me. "Ha you thought I didn't have anything under this huh?" I teased him. I had a gray tank top underneath. "Yes I did. But I do love the tank top more than your shirt. But what I would love more, is without the tank top" he said. I laughed. "Well that's not happening. Seriously, did they drug you or something?" I said laughing. I got off the bed and put my shirt back on. I helped Ben get off the bed and onto the couch. I took the food and placed it in a tray and have it to Ben. I turned on the TV. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. "I don't know. Whatever you want " he replied. "Oh so you don't mind if we watch a girlie movie/TV show?" I said sitting down next to him. "Ok well except that" he said and we laughed. "Put the highlights of tourney before it starts" he said. I put it on the sports channel. "Can we go pleaseeeee" he begged. I hesitated. "Fine. But you know you're not playing" I said. "Yes I know. I'm using my crutches so you don't have to wheel me around" he said. "Ok then let's go its going to start in about 20 minutes and by the time we get you outside and get to the park its going to start" I said. I grabbed his crutches and helped him up. Ben was a little slow but it's ok. I don't blame him, he can't walk fast with crutches. We went to the mini elevator so Ben doesn't have to walk down all the stairs. We got to the main floor and we went outside into the limo. Our friends were probably already at the field.
A fee minutes later...
We got to school and I helped Ben get our of the limo. We went to the field and we sat with our friends. "Hey I see you guys made it!" Evie said. "Yes Ben wanted to come" I replied. "So you guys excited?! Its your first tourney game!"  I said to my cast. "Yeah we're super stoked!" Lucas said. "Babe I'm going to see the team" Ben said and kissed me. "Ok be careful" I replied. I sat down next to Victoria. We were talking but I always kept looking for Ben to make sure he's ok. I got a phone call. "Hello?— ok just be careful — love you too, bye" I hung up. It was Ben just telling me that he's staying on the bench.  Evie came to sit next to me on my other side. "Ok so what's the point of this game?" Jessica asked. "Well the object is to get the ball in the opponents net. When you're in the 'kill zone', its the space in red, stuff fly out of it and it tries to shoot you do you have to avoid it. You basically have to pass it to players with your stick to score" I explained. They nodded. "Anyways you'll see when it starts" I added. "So E, are you and Doug gonna get married any time soon?" I asked her and we laughed. "I don't know... I'm just waiting for him to ask me. I know we're both ready but I also know he's shy so its going to take fine. And I'm perfectly okay with that" she replied. "I'm sure hell do it soon" I said and she smiled. The game started. The crowd starting cheering. "WOOHOO GO KNIGHTS!" Evie and I yelled. My cast was laughing. "Wow you guys take this seriously" Victoria said and we laughed. "We have a party everytime we win. Please tell me you're staying for the party?" I said. "Yes we are. Only if they win" Jessica replied. "Don't worry we've beat them before. And we won the championship!" I said. "Bye Audrey! Good luck on your routine!" I told her. "Thanks!" She said and got in the field. We all turned our attention back to the game. The game started. Audrey and the cheerleaders were cheering and got the crowd to cheer also. I looked at Ben and I found him staring at me. He smiled. 'I love you' he mouthed. I air kissed him. He pointed to his phone. I got a text from him I'm coming on your side at the half , it said. I nodded at him. We watched the game. We watched Jay go through the kill zone without getting hit. "WHOOO" I yelled and Evie and I laughed.
Half time...
Ben walked across the field to us. "Hey Benny" I said getting up. I kissed him and helped him sit down. "Jane you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine" she replied. She was due really soon. In about a week or so. Since Jane is the knight mascot, Doug took her spot just for now. I sat down and Ben put his hand on my leg. I put my hand on top of his and intertwined our fingers. "Why did you come here for the second half?" I asked. "Well 1. because I wanted to sit next to you and 2. because being there just reminds me how I can't play" he said. "Well do you wanna go home if it hurts you not playing?" I asked. "No its ok. We'll leave 10 minutes before the game ends" he said. We waited for the second half to start. I was looking at Jay and Carlos but they were trying to tell me something. "What?" I asked. I got up and started walking towards them. They were pointing off the field. "MAL GET OUT OF HERE!" he yelled. "W—" I started yelling back but I got tackled. The crowd gasped. "MAL!" Ben yelled. I looked who tackled me. It was Gil. Man, does he never go away?! He brought me up with him. He had a gun in his hands. Oh no not again. "BEN LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. Gil put the gun against my neck. Ben wanted to get up but Evie wasn't helping him because she knew he was going to get shot... Again. But he got up by himself and walked slowly towards us with his crutches. "Don't take another step or else I shoot her" Gil said. Ben stopped. "What do you want" Ben asked. "Your kingdom. I am not leaving g until I get it. And if you still don't give it to me after I kill Mal maybe you'll be next" he said. "Fine. Just let Mal go" Ben said. "Ben don't" I said. "STOP TALKING!" Gil yelled at me. "I am not letting her go until I sign the papers" he added. "FG please get me the papers" Ben yelled so FG would hear. She made the papers appear and she handed them to Ben. "Now drop the gun or else I'm not giving you the papers" Ben said. Gil dropped the gun but I knew he had a knife. And I knew the papers are fake. Once he finds out they're fake he's going to take it out. Ben was about to hand him the papers. "Gil drop the knife" Harry said from behind. He hand Gil's gun. "I don't have one" Gil replied turning around. "I SAID DROP IT!" he yelled. Gil took it out and drop the knife. "Let go of Mal and I'm not afraid to shoot you if you don't. " he said. Gil let go of me but pushed me to the ground. Gil put his hands up. Ben whistled and guards came out of no where. "Bring him to the other side of the isle"  Ben said. I got up and ran to him. He dropped his crutches and hugged me. "You okay?" He asked cupping my face and looking at me deeply into my eyes. I nodded. At least I didn't feel like crying. Probably because I cried so much yesterday that I'm tired of crying. I picked up his crutches and handed it to him. Jay and Carlos ran up to us. "Next time you see me doing hand gestures to get off the field, it means leave and that you should do it right away" Jay said. "Never mind that! Are you ok?" Carlos said. I nodded. "We're going home. We'll see you at the party tonight" I told them. I hugged them and got off the field with Ben. "We're going home... We'll see you tonight. Girls if you don't have any dresses come to my room. I have plenty" I told my girl cast members. They nodded. Ben and I walked to our limo. "I knew the papers were fake but, were you actually going to give up your kingdom just to save me?" I asked looking up at him. "Yes. I would do anything just to save you and be with you" he replied. I smiled and he kissed my head softly.

I will maybe update tonight or tomorrow. I am almost finished my next chapter! Anyways hope you liked this one. And so sorry to those who might think that my book is becoming violent. It is not its just Gil that is a violent character.
*didn't proof read*