How Is This Possible?!

Mal's POV
It was Belle who grabbed my arm. We were both crying. Adam came outside but he was on the phone. "No. I said find Gil and lock him up for killing the King" he said silently so no one would hear. We sat down at one of the picnic tables outside. "Belle, please tell me this isn't happening. I don't want it to be real" I asked her crying. "I'm sorry Mal. But this is actually happening. None of us want this" she said. I cried hard. "Mal, at one point you're gonna have to pull the plug" she added. "But I don't want to. I can't have him die now" I said crying. We went back inside.
Victoria's POV
We were at a press thing because of what happened at the KCAs. Jessica was talking and I got a phone call. It was from Ryan. "Guys shh its Ryan" I said. Everyone stopped talking and pictures were being taken. "Hello?— He's what?!! — omg is she ok?— ok we're on our way, bye" I hung up. "What's wrong" Jessica asked. "We have to go see, um... M.... Like right now" I said giving them the hint. I didn't want to say Dove because then everyone would ask questions. "Just get in the car and I'll explain" I mumbled. We all into the limo that Mal let us keep until she gets back. "Ok what's wrong?" Jordan asked. "Ben got shot and he's not going to make it. Dove has been crying since she found out" I explained. Everyone looked shocked but sad.
Mal's POV
The doctor said we were allowed seeing Ben. Ryan called my friends and I'm glad they're coming. We were all allowed seeing him at once. I opened the door hesitantly. Once I saw his lifeless body I started bawling my eyes out. I went on the side of his bed and took his hand. I went on my knees and cried on his bed. This can't be the end of him. He can't die now. I need him. Audrey was rubbing my back. They all left the room. Someone came into the room. I didn't care who it was. That person was rubbing my back. I looked up and it was my mother. I hugged her but still holding onto Ben's hand. "Mother this is all my fault" I told her crying. "Sweetie its not your fault. Its no one's. You didn't do anything. Ben didn't deserve this" she said. She sat on the chair next to the bed and I sat on her lap still holding his hand. I wasn't going to let go.
3 hours later...
My mother left and I stayed in Ben's room. I've been in here for the whole day. Either sitting down on the chair or kneeling on the side of his bed crying. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said softly. I had just finished crying. I calmed myself. But once I saw my cast I hugged Jessica and Victoria right away. I cried so hard. "Shhhh...Common let's get you something to drink" Jessica said calming me down. We went to get coffee. "Mal. Do you want to talk to the press?" Belle asked. "No, but I have to. Let's go" I said. I put my sunglasses on. Everyone came outside with me. I stepped up to the podium (I think that's what it's called). "King Ben did get shot and—" I stopped because I'm about to cry. "he's about to die" I said and started crying. I cried into my hands. It was dead silent. All you heard was me crying. Evie took my spot. "We would kindly ask you to leave and do not come to the castle. Please do not bother the royal family as this is very hard for them. Thank you" she said. We all went back inside. "M, why don't you come home and—" Evie started saying but I cut her off. "I am not going home. I'm staying with Ben" I said. "I'll keep you company" Jordan said. I said goodbye to my friends and they left. I went in Ben's room with Jordan. I sat on the mini sofa and Jordan sat on the chair. I was still holding Ben's hand. I wasn't going to let go. "You ok?" He asked me. I nodded no. Tears were falling from my eyes. He came to sit next to me. Jordan rubbed my back and I rested my head on his shoulder. "You should go to bed" he said. He went to sit back down on his chair and I lied down on the sofa. I fell asleep holding Ben's hand.
The next morning...
Ben's POV (did you actually think I was gonna kill him?😂)
I woke up in pain. I saw Mal sleeping peacefully next to me holding my hand. She looked horrible though. She had teat stains and I guess her makeup was running because now its dry. I looked on the other side of me and it was Jordan. "Jordan" I whispered. He woke up. He looked shocked. "Ben? How is this even possible?! Am I dreaming?" He whispered. "No this is real. Go get a doctor and be quiet I wanna surprise Mal" I whispered. "But—H— you're supposed to be dead" he said still confused. I laughed silently. "Just get the doctor" I said. He went to get the doctor and they came back in. "King Ben? How is this possible? I calculated my results and you're supposed to be dead" he whispered. "Just do some more test on me" I said. "Jordan since in leaving the room, hold Mal's hand so she thinks I'm still here. And call the others" I said. He came on Mal's side. "Ready, 1,2,3" we switched carefully. The doctor wheeled me out of the room slowly so we don't make noise.
A few minutes later...
I came back in the room. It turns out that I'm perfectly fine. I just can't do anything for the next week or so but I can stand up but I can't walk. "I'm going to call the others now." Jordan whispered. We switched hands again. I waited for the doctor and Jordan to leave the room. I got off my bed and stood up. I rubbed Mal's hand with my thumb and I kissed her. "Mal, baby wake up" I whispered. I kissed her again. She opened her eyes. "Ben?" She asked half awake. "Yes?" I replied and smiled. She got up and hugged me. She started crying. "Please don't ever leave me again" she said. "I won't" I replied and hugged her tightly. But not too tight. "Common sit back down" she said. I sat down on my bed and she sat beside me on my bed. I kissed her but it turned into a 5 minute hot make out sesh. There was a knock at my door. We pulled away and smiled. "Come in" I said. The door opened and all of my friends came in. They all came to hug me. Mal was about to get off the bed but I grabbed her hand. "Stay, please" I said. She sat back down. "How is this even possible?! The doctor said you were going to die" my mom asked. "Well they did tests wrong then. Because I am for sure not leaving anytime soon" I said and grabbed Mal's hand. "Thank you Ben for saving my life. I do feel bad though" Evie said. "No problem. I'm glad I did. I'd rather me die than you or Mal. Please don't feel bad" I said. She nodded and gave a weak smile. "Anyways, we'll leave you two alone. See you at home" my dad said. They all left.
Mal's POV
I rested my head on his shoulder. He intertwined our fingers. "When are you allowed leaving?" I asked. I looked at him. "In about an hour" he said and kissed me. The doctor walked in. "Ok King Ben you can leave anytime you want we're just going to give you a wheel chair since you can't walk. Everyday try to stand up and walk a bit but with help. Don't do it by yourself. Come back in a week and we'll do some tests" he said. "Thank you so much" I told him. "No problem" he said and bowed. He got a wheelchair and brought it inside. We helped Ben onto it. "I'm warning you, outside is crazy. There's lots of people. Your friends are waiting for you outside" he added. "Ok thank you" I replied. I pushed Ben out of the room. All of the doctors seemed shocked and confused. I put my sunglasses on. Evie was waiting for me at the door. I walked to her but without Ben. "Hey can you just tell everyone to make a path because Ben is heavy" I said and we laughed. "I heard that" Ben said and we laughed. "Sorry babe but its the truth" I said and walked back to him. I bent down and kissed his cheek. I got back up but he grabbed my arm and kissed it. "Ok let's go" I said. "Do you want your sunglasses?" I asked. He nodded. He put them on and I rolled him outside. There was a path leading to the limo. There was lots of pictures being taken and everyone seemed shocked. "Guys get in first" I said. Everyone got in. He got up carefully. "I can't do it" he said. "No you can't. You need help and the doctor clearly said it. So please, just let me take care of you" I told him. I helped him in the car. He sat while I folded the wheelchair. (Its one of those ones that fold. Idk if you have seen one.) . I put it in the trunk and got in the car. We drove home.

Sorry I was gonna update yesterday but I was really tired. I'm going to try to update tomorrow or maybe tonight.
*didn't proof read*