The Awkward Party (part 2)

Mal's POV
"It's too bad we don't have a band" I said. "Hey why doesn't the Dream fill in? Then The Girl And The Dreamcatcher can song a few songs!" Jessica said. I looked at Ben. "Sure... I have no cl—" Ben started sating but I pulled him up. "One second please" I said. I pulled Ben aside. "The Dream is a band that's in Liv and Maddie and we're all here. But The Girl And The Dreamcatcher is me and Ryan" I told him. "What?! No!!" Ben said a little too loud. Our table was looking at us. I looked at them. "Sofia watch the kids" I said angrily. I pulled Ben outside of the ballroom. "What do you mean no?! We don't have a choice! Unless you wanna sing your song!" I told him. "I'm fine with The Dream but not TGATDC! I don't want you singing with him!" He said. "But why?! I'm with you! I broke up with Ryan 4 years ago!!! There's nothing left between us! Can you please just let us sing. I promise there's nothing between me and Ryan" I said begging him. He looked at me for a few seconds. "Fine. But how many songs are you gonna sing?" He asked. "Well I only have 3 songs. The with Ryan I'll probably sing about half of the songs. So about 5 songs." I replied. "Ok" he replied. He still seems unsure. We walked back in and we went to sit down. "Fine I'll do it" I said. "Ok let's go!" Victoria said. "Bel— I mean Mom, dad. Can you please watch the kids while the rest of us go get the instruments out of the room" I said. I grabbed Ben and Jay,Chad and Carlos followed behind. "One second guys they're just going to get the instruments and I'm going to set up on stage. " I said. I walked to the stage. I told the DJ to not let the curtain fall down until we start playing. I saw Ben and the others walk out of the room then I went behind the curtain. I used my magic to make the instruments appear. I used the door that's in back of the stage to get to Ben and the boys. I found them in the room. "It's done" I told them. "Ok" Jay said and we went back into the ballroom. "Wow that was fast" Jordan said. "Yeah well what can I say. These are some strong men" I said and looked at Ben. "Ok let's go!" I said. I have Ben a kiss and walked to the stage. We got behind the curtain. We all grabbed our instrument and the DJ introduced us."The Dream!" He yelled into the mic and the curtain dropped. Everyone was cheering. We sang our first song.

Once we finished there was a lot of cheering. Then we sang our second one.

Then we went to our last song.

"Thank you!" I yelled. There was a lot of cheering. I turned around and hugged them. "Thank you guys so much!" I told them. "Ok now here's The Girl And The Dreamcatcher!" The DJ said. Ryan came up on stage but 'The Dream' stayed because we needed someone to play the music. "Which song are we doing first?" I asked him. "Well why don't we do our album and then we can do Make You Stay." he replied. "Sure!" I replied. I turned around. "My Way" I said. They nodded. I looked at Ben, he had a smile on his face. They started playing. "Yeah I tried to do it like the cool kids do..." I started singing.