Alone Time Is The Best

Guys Dove flew to London or Scotland (wtv it doesn't matter where!) To see Thomas!!! I found that on his snapchat!!! OMFG DOMAS IS MY LIFE😍 (Srry Dovell or Rove shippers) ^^
Mal's POV
I woke up and got out of bed. I put my dress on and made some coffee. I poured it in a cup and I went outside on the balcony. I rested my elbows on the ledge and I drank my coffee looking at the peaceful scenery. A few minutes later Ben woke up and came in back of me. He had his hands on my waist. I turned around to face him and I laughed. "You still have no pants on?" I said laughing. "No. It's not like someone will find us and take pictures of me being almost naked" he said and kissed me. "You never know." I said and took a sip of my coffee. Ben took it our of my hands and took a sip. "Hey! Get your own!" I said taking it back. "I love you, you know that right?" He said and kissed me slowly. "Yeahhhh" I replied. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. He kissed me and started something we aren't gonna finish anytime soon.
1h 30mins later...
We were just laying in bed staring at each other. "We should eat breakfast and go back" I said. "Yeah we should. You also have to take that test to see" he said. I nodded with a smile. I got out of bed and picked up my clothes from the floor. I was aware that Ben was watching me... Well I am naked and I mean Ben is always watching me. I went in the bathroom to change. I got out and cooked breakfast and Ben went to change.
An hour later...
We were in Ben's car driving back to the castle. We got there and we went in. We found everyone watching TV. I went straight upstairs without Ben. I went to take a pregnancy test.
Ben's POV
I sat down in the couch. "What's Mal doing?" Jay asked. I ignored his question and I was nervous so my leg was shaking. "dude you ok?" Lucas asked. I nodded. A few minutes later Mal came downstairs.
Mal's POV
I went downstairs and Ben got up. He walked towards me. I nodded and I had tears of happiness. He picked me up and spun me around. "Ok... I'm so confused" Victoria said. "We all are" Evie added. Ben kissed me passionately. I walked towards them. "Omg! I totally forgot about LAM!!" I said to Ben. "Ok guys let's go we're leaving today! Go get your stuff and meet me down here in 10 minutes! Let's go we have to shoot and be back by next week!" I said to my cast. "But what's happening?! Why?" Lucas asked. "You'll find out next week" I replied. They all ran upstairs and packed their things. "I have to talk to Ben. E, Jay, Carlos get your stuff you're coming with me. Be ready" I said. I went upstairs with Ben. I started packing. "So I'll be back by the time we have to get you checked out. We can also see a doctor for me on that day" I said. I stopped packing and looked at him. "I'm so happy" I said and hugged him. "Not as happy as I am!" He said and squeezed me tight. "You're sure you can take care of yourself?" I asked him. "I'll be fine" he replied and kissed me softly. "I have to shoot this before I start showing. It'll look like Liv and Maddie are pregnant" I said and we laughed. "Yeah well I can't wait until you come back... I have a surprise for you" he said and grabbed my waist to pull me closer. "Do you now?" I replied and put my arms around his neck. "Yup" he said and kissed me. "Well... I'm going to leave now so I get back earlier!" I said and grabbed my suitcase and Ben's hand. We walked out and we were walking downstairs. Everyone was waiting for me. We walked to the group. "Goodbye my gorgeous wife" he whispered in my ear. That made me blush. "You ok?" Jordan asked. I blushed even more. "Ya" I said embarrassed. Ben chuckled. "Let's go" Lucas said awkwardly. We walked outside. They went into the limo and waited for me. I stayed back with Ben. They were all watching us from the car. He kissed me. "M you coming?" Evie said rolling down the window. "Leave without me, I'll use my magic to come in the car" I told her and she smiled. They left. Ben kissed me passionately. "I'm so excited we're having another baby" he said. "Me too" I replied and hugged him. We stayed in that position for a while. "I should go" I said. "Okay, see you when you get back. Text me" he said. "I will don't worry. Love you" I said. "Love you more" he replied and kissed me. I walked backwards a bit and I poofed myself in the limo. "There you are. What's happening?!" Evie asked. "One second" I said. I took my phone out and texted Ben and asked him if I can tell Evie. He said and yes and he's gonna tell his parents too. I smiled. I texted Evie even though she's sitting across from me. I'm pregnant I sent the message. She checked her phone. I blocked my ears. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She yelled. I laughed. She texted back 'OMG REALLY?!' I nodded. "We'll talk about it later" I told her and smiled. I looked out the window thinking about my beautiful family.
1 week later... (Sorry I skipped)
All week Evie has been asking me all these questions. Carlos and Jay found out because they heard me throwing up a few days ago. So I told them. Now we're on our way back home with my friends. Even my cast because they're all invited to Ben's big birthday bash. "Soooo... When will we get to find out whatever you're hiding?" Emmy asked. I laughed. "Tomorrow" I replied and smiled.
A few hours later we got to the castle. "You guys brought some clothes right?" I asked them. They nodded. We walked in. I found my friends sitting on the couch watching TV. "Ben's waiting for you upstairs" Belle said and smiled. I smiled back and ran upstairs with my suitcase. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I knocked again and this time Ben answered. He didn't let me see what's on the inside. He came outside and shut the door. "Wha—" he cut me off by kissing me. "Close your eyes" he said. I trusted him and closed my eyes. He opened the door and took my hand. He sat me down on the bed. "Open" he whispered. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it. "Aw Ben" I said and hugged him. Our room was filled with candles. The blinds were shut. The lights were closed and the candles lit up the room. "Why did you do this?" I asked him with a smile. "Am I not allowed to do something nice for my beautiful wife?" He asked. "But I'm the one who's supposed to do something for you. It's your birthday tomorrow" I said. "Ok but still. I love you and I wanted to do something nice for you" he said and kissed me."I love you too" I replied and kissed him slowly. "Do you want strawberries?" He asked taking a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries off the night table. "Is that even a question?!! Gimme gimme gimme" I said and reached out for the strawberries. He laughed. He took one and started feeding them to me. I giggled eating one. He winked. I finished eating the strawberries and I smirked. "What's with the smirk?" He asked. I pushed him back on the bed. I got on top of him and kissed him. He had his hands on my back going up and down my shirt. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I whispered back. He kissed me and brought me to his side. We faced each other with our bodies pressed agsint each other. Our legs were tangled. He was playing with my hair with one of his hands and the other was on my lower back. "I" he said and kissed me. "Love" he added and kissed me. "You" he said and kissed me again. "So much" he said and kissed me passionately. I repeated the same thing. "I'm tired. When's our appointment?" I asked. "In about an hour" he replied. He wrapped his arms around my belly and kissed my head.
40 minutes later...
Someone knocked at our door. "Come in" I said waking up. I kissed Ben to wake him up. "Sorry to bother you but your appointment is in 20 minutes..." Evie said. I got out of bed and let Ben change. I walked downstairs half asleep with Evie. "Aww that's cute what he did. So romantic!" She squealed. "Yeah yeah" I said. I was still half asleep. I got downstairs and walked towards the couches. "Whoa what happened to you?" Jay asked and chuckled. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "Whoever's on this couch, I'm sleeping on you" I said with my eyes closed. I fell on whoever was at the first couch I touched. "Jesus Dove you hurt" I heard Lucas say. "Are you ok?" Ryan asked. "Yeah seriously" Jordan said. "You're going to miss your appointment" Harry said stroking my hair. I'm guessing by who's talking I fell on Harry, Ryan,Jordan and Lucas. Awkward... "Mally you ready to go?" Ben asked coming down the stairs. "Mhm" I said falling asleep. "Mal you have to go to this appointment. Its important" Evie said. "Hm" I replied not caring on what anyone's saying. "Can you guys carry her to the car for me please? I would do it but I can't really lift anything" he said. The boys chuckled. "Sure" they replied. They all picked me up and carried me to the car. "Benny I'm tired" I complained. The boys laughed. "I am too now common wake up" he said. We got in the car and I was placed on Ben's lap. "Thanks boys" I said with my eyes closed and gave them a thumbs up with a small smile.
Time skip: after the appointments
Ben is perfectly fine. He can walk and he's healed. I am pregnant and healthy. We got home and we ate supper. We went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be the best day ever!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was re reading my book just to make sure everything makes sense. Anyways I might updated tomorrow.
*didn't proof read*

~This was on Dove's snapchat I'm obviously guessing its about Thomas!