Stitches

They're almost there!!! 994k !!! I can't wait to see what it is!!^^
Mal's POV
"What are you doing here Gil" I asked. "Where's Evie?" He asked. "I'm not telling you" I replied. He walked closer to me. "I'd watch what you're going to do. There are people and cameras watching you" I said. "I don't care. Where's Evie?" He said getting even closer to me. "And why do you need to know?" I asked. "Mal where's Evie. This is the last time I'm asking you" he said getting angry. "And this is the last time I'm telling you that you're not going to get her" I said. "Belle get out of here!" I yelled right before Gil pushed me to the ground. "Dude what's your problem?! She's pregnant!" Harry yelled and helped me up. It was too late. Gaston came in the room and took Belle. "You okay?" Harry asked. I nodded. "WHERE'S EVIE?!" Gil yelled at me and grabbed my arm. He put a knife at my throat. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "Gil don't." Harry said walking carefully towards us. "Stop walking or else I use the knife" Gil yelled at Harry. "Mal don't do it. Please" Ben said slowly approaching us. "I'm sorry" I said. I elbowed him in his stomach and he cut me on my arm. I screamed in pain so loud because it hurt so much. It was worse than what happened in Arendelle. Everyone gasped. I dropped to the ground. Ben whistled and guards came out of nowhere. "Bring them both to prison. Check them to make sure they have no more weapons" Ben said. He ran to me. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded no. I was bleeding a lot. It went all over my dress. Ben took a cloth from the table and tied it tightly around my arm right above my cut so it would stop bleeding. "Ah" I said in pain. "Let's get you the hospital" he said and helped me up. Evie came back in the room. "What happened?! I saw Gil come out of the room. Are you okay?!" She asked running to me. "Not really but I had to do this" I said and hugged her. "I'm so sorry about this. Thank you though" she said and hugged me again. "No problem. He should be gone forever" I said and smiled weakly. Ben grabbed my hand. "Let's go" Ben said and kissed my hand. "Have fun on your honeymoon. See you next week" I said. I squeezed Ben's hand and walked with him. We got outside the room and I started crying. Ben caressed my head and hugged me tightly. "Shhh. Babe you're tough, strong, you can get through this. Just don't think of the pain. And you have me. I'll be there right next to you" he said and kissed my head softly. I nodded with a few tears rolling down my cheeks. He wiped them away and kissed me. I tried to not think of the pain I was in. I'm going to probably need stitches. We went into our limo and drove to the hospital. I used my magic and changed me and Ben into something comfortable that's not full of blood. I looked outside with tears falling down my cheeks. I was trying to not think of the pain. I felt Ben staring at me. He put his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on his. I intertwined it. I shut my eyes and squeezed his hand. I was in pain. He took his free hand and lifted my head up to look at him.  I rested my forehead on his. I shut my eyes. "Ben this is the fourth time this month that someone tries to kill me. 4 times!" I said crying. He hugged me and I rested my head on his chest. "I know how to make you feel a bit better" he said. I looked at him confused. He smirked. He layed me down carefully. He started kissing me softly everywhere. On my cheek, my head, my nose, my neck, my chest, my arm, my lips, my temple. I was focusing on the kisses instead of the pain.  Every kiss he gave, sent shivers up my spine. It was like electricity going in and out of my body. He lifted my shirt up a bit and kissed my stomach. I smiled. I shut my eyes because there was a jolt of pain. Ben kissed me hard. I kissed back just as hard. It still hurt so much. I had tears rolling down my cheeks but I still kissed him. I sat us back up and sat on him. It was my turn now. I kissed his cheek, forehead, chest, neck. I went in to kiss his lips and he leaned in also, but I turned my head away and giggled. "Oh you're going to start doing that now?" He asked laughing. I kissed him and rested my head on his chest. He hugged me and kissed my head softly. "I love you" I said looking up at him. "I love you more" he said and kissed me softly. I smiled. We arrived at the hospital. They took me into a room right away. Ben sat down on the chair beside my bed and he held my hand. The doctor came in. "Well Mal, it looks like we need to stitch you up. We'll do it right now" he said. I nodded. "I'll be right here when you get back" Ben said and kissed me. I nodded and the doctor took me out of the room. 
An hour later...
The doctor brought me back in the room. I found Ben sleeping on the chair. I laughed silently. I waited for the doctor to leave to wake him up. I leaned over and kissed him a couple of times. "Hey sleeping beauty" I said and laughed. "Sorry I was really tired" he said and kissed me softly. "So how's my angel doing?" He said and sat down on my bed next to me. "I'm ok. The doctor said I have to wait a bit before anyone can touch my arm. The stitches need be stable before anyone can do anything to me" I said. He nodded. "So do you want to go home or back to the party?" I asked. "Let's go home" he said. I nodded. He helped me off the bed and we left. We got home and everyone was here. "Hey Mal how are you?" Audrey asked. "I'm fine." I replied. "So you guys are all sleeping here?" I asked. They all nodded. "Audrey, Jay, Chad, Lonnie, Carlos ,Jane you guys have your rooms" I said and they went upstairs. "Uma, Jordan, Freddie you guys have your rooms" I said and they went upstairs. "Now let's see..." I said looking at everyone. "Harry you have your room. Goodnight" I said and he went upstairs. "Ryan, Lucas, Jordan take a room. Jessica, Victoria, Sabina take my old room. Emmy, Shelby, Lauren take a room. Kali, Benjamin you guys can take a room (let's just pretend they married each other in real life😂) Joey, Tenzing take the last bedroom. Goodnight" I said and they all went upstairs. "Goodnight sweetie" Belle said. "Goodnight" I replied. They both went upstairs. I hugged Ben carefully. "Do we have anything important we have to attend to?" I asked. "No but there's a meeting I have to go to about kicking Beth out of the kingdom" he said chuckling. "Ok let's go to bed" I said and he picked me up bridal style. "I can walk ya know" I said. "I know. But I like doing this" he replied. We got in our room and changed into our PJs. I slept with no top on because I didn't want it to touch my stitches. Ben got in bed next to me. "What's the point on wearing shorts if you aren't going to wear a top?" He asked smirking. "Because" is all I said. I rested my head on his chest and I had my arm, with the stitches, out of the blankets. Ben had his hand at me waist. I felt him slowly pulling down my shorts. "I know what you're doing and you can stop" I said and chuckled. "But whyyy?" He whined. I sighed. I took my shorts off and threw them in his face. "Happy?" I asked. "Yes" he replied smiling. I looked up and he kissed me. "Goodnight Mrs. Hope" he said and I laughed. "Goodnight Mr.Hope" I replied and we laughed. We fell asleep.

Sorry it took so long to update. I might update my next chapter tonight but it depends because in babysitting.... Anyways sorry if this chapter was boring😓
*didn't proof read*