KCAs pt.3

Omg relationship goals😱😣😍💘^^
Mal's POV
The KCAs are over and now its the after party. We all got into the limo. "Do you girls want me to change you into your dresses?" I asked. They nodded. I changed us all. This was my after party dress

Half hour later we got to the place that the after party was being held

Half hour later we got to the place that the after party was being held. Mitchell and I got out first. We went inside. There was music and flashing lights. We got a table and put our purses and jackets at our chairs. I found my cast. "Hey um apparently we're supposed to perform" Victoria said. "Wait what? No one ever told me about that!" I said. "Yeah well 'The Dream' is performing. Apparently we have good songs and we're the TV show of the year so they want us to perform... " Jessica said. "Ok well when do we go on?" I asked. "Like right now" she said. She dragged me on stage. She started playing. We played our song 'Say Hey'. When I finished I was gonna walk off stage but Jessica grabbed my wrist. "You have a solo" she whispered. "No! I'm singing with Sofia. I am not singing alone especially since I'm not ready" I whispered back. I went to the mic. "Well I guess I have to sing"I said and liaghed nervously. "E-Sofia. Come up here" I said. I looked at Mitchell and he mouthed 'that was close' I nodded. Sofia came up on stage. "This is a little something we wrote together" I said. I looked at Sofia and she smiled. The music started playing. It was 'I'm Your Girl' (I'm skipping the songs because its going to take too long) . everyone was dancing. We finished and I got off stage. Sofia was scheduled to perform. She performed her hit song 'Love Is The Name' while everyone else chatted and danced. I went back to my group. "By the way Dove, we're going back up. After Sof performs with Sab, we're going to sing our song" Sarah said. I nodded. In the mean while I danced with Mitchell and our friends. She finished performing 'Love Is The Name' and Sab and Sof performed 'Wildside'. "Which song are we doing? Good Is The New Bad or Rather Be With You?" I asked. "Let's do the second one because our first song kinda gives away about being good and bad..." Dianne said. I nodded. They finished their song and everyone was clapping and screaming. "Girls come on up here!" She said into the mic. Everyone that was nominated or won was performing but there are some people that didn't want to so there were a lot of slots open so that why we're performing a lot. Sarah, Brenna,Dianne, China and I went on stage and met up with Sofia. "This is an original song that we wrote together" I said. The music started playing. Where we were singing we did the dance moves all together. It was actually really fun. We finished our song and Laura Marano came on stage to perform her hit song 'Boombox'. We joined up with our group. "So let's stay for about another hour. Because it takes 3 hours to get home and its already 9pm" I said. Everyone else nodded. "Hey the blonde squad has been looking for you! We're about to take pictures and we need our whole squad!" Emmy and Shelby said dragging me. "Ok one sec" I said. I kissed Mitchell. "You're leaving me alone? Again?" He whined. "Oh don't be a big baby. I'll be back" I said and kissed him again. "Ok let's go" I said taking Emmy and Shelby's hand. We walked over to our 'blonde squad' (fyi that's not what they call each other in real life😂) . Our blonde squad consists me, Emmy, Shelby, Peyton List, Olivia Holt, Veronica Dunne and Brigit Mendler. "Hey Dove" Peyton said. "Congrats on the awards!" She added. "Thank you!" I replied and hugged them all. We went outside (because at after parties there usually isn't a red carpet so the photographers stay outside) to take pictures. Once we got outside all we saw were flashing lights. We all posed together and we talked for a while. We also needed some fresh air so that's why we came outside.
A few minutes later...
Mitchell came outside. "Excuse me ladies, may I just steal my date for a minute" I said and I giggled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me aside. "Gil is here. I don't know how he got here" he whispered. "Where's Evie?" I asked worried. "Inside but we can't find her" he said. "Who's with Gil?" I asked. "Harry but we can't find Evie. We've been looking for her everywhere but she's not here. Harry thinks Gil has her somewhere" he replied. "Ok come with me" I said. I took his hand and went back to my friends. "Emmy, Shelby. We have to go... Sorry girls see you later" I said. Emmy and Shelby were looking at me with a confused face. We went inside in the lobby. "Evie is missing and Gil is back... Get the rest of our gang and bring them back here." I told them. They nodded and went to find our cast. Ben and I went back to our gang. "Harry keep him occupied. And bring up Evie. I have a feeling he has her kept somewhere. And don't keep him out of your sight" I whispered. I gave Gil a death stare. The rest of them followed me back to the lobby. "Ok now we're just waiting for my cast-" "- We're here!" Emmy said. Everyone came into the lobby. "Ok so Evie is missing, and Harry is keeping Gil occupied. I will call Evie, she always has her phone with her so hear for a phone ring and she's probably there" I said. We split up. I dialed Evie's number. Ben and I were together. We passed the bathrooms but I heard a phone ringing in the girls bathroom. We ran to the door but only I went in. "Oh hey Dove" Laura said. "Hey Laura... Have you by any chance seen my sister?" I asked. "Nope sorry" she replied. "Ok thank you. Have a good night" I said and walked out of Tue bathroom. "It was just Laura" I said. "Let's keep looking" he replied. My phone stopped ringing. I loled at it and Evie answered the call. It was already on speaker.
---------------------------------------------------------
Mal=Bold Gil=Italics Evie = Bold + Italics