The Wedding Day

One question.... WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! Like why did Ryan post that?! ^^
2 weeks later...
Mal's POV
Today was Evie's wedding!! She ended up changing my dress. Instead of blue, she wanted a silever-ish colour. Her wedding dress is white, the bridesmaids are blue and the maid of honor (aka me!) is silver. We were all in Evie's room getting ready. I was curling the girls' hair. Their hair was going to be curly but up either in a bun, half up or a half braid to the side and the other half of it would be down. I did Evie's hair. I made a two braids and tied them together in the back with her special clip. Her hair was down and wavy. Then she did my hair. She curled it and tied it half up. We all got our dresses on.

"Thanks E

"Thanks E. I love the dress!! But isn't it a little too much for a maid if honors dress?" I asked. "Don't worry, you can't out dress me" she said and we laughed. "I invited your cast to my wedding. They're meeting us at the coronation hall. " she said. She got her dress on. I zipped her up and she slipped her heels on. "Wow E. In speechless" I said looking at her. "Thank you" she replied hugging me. "Now ladies, let's go or else we'll be late!" I said. We grabbed our small bouquet of flowers and we ran to the limo. A few minutes later we got to the coronation hall. "Ready E?" I asked. "Never been more ready" she said and smiled. We got out of the car and into our positions. The boys were on one side and the girls on the other. We were going to meet up in the middle and walk down the aisle. "This is it!" I said to Evie. She smiled. Lonnie and Chad walked down first. Then it was Carlos and Jane. Then it was Audrey and Jay. And then I met up with Ben. He hasn't seen me since we woke up. He looked at me in awe. I laughed silently. We walked down the aisle together. And last but not least, Evie walked down with Dopey. I looked back at the second row and I saw my cast. I smiled and they waved. I turned back around.
Time skip: I do's
"Do you Doug, take Evie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" he hesitated. "And do you Evie, take Doug to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" she said smiling. "Well then, with the powers invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. They kissed. I cheered and clapped with everyone. We went to the reception hall. I stayed outside with Ben. "I gotta say, you look cute with your little bump" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I giggled. "Well you're the one that did this" I replied and kissed him. "Is it my fault that you're so attractive and hot?" He said and growled. I laughed and he kissed me. "I'm cold. Let's go inside" I said. He took off his jacket from his suit and put it on me. "Thanks" I said and he kissed me. "I love your dress" he said and kissed me. "And I love your suit" I replied and kissed him slowly. It turned into making out. "*cough**cough*" We turned around. "Oh hey guys" I said awkwardly. Ben and I blushed. It was my cast. "Are you okay? We heard about the accident 2 weeks ago" Jessica asked hugging me. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied hugging everyone else. "Dove!! I haven't seen you in like forever!!" Lauren said. The last time I saw her was when we were shooting. She hasn't been to Auradon yet. "Ahh!! My little sister!" I said and we laughed. I hugged her. "Wait, do you know all about me and where we are?" I asked. "Yeah, they told me on the way" she replied. Lauren was like a little sister to me.  "I love your dress!" Shelby said. "Thank you! Everyone seems to love it" I said looking back at Ben and laughed. We went inside. Ben took his jacket back. We walked into the room where the party was being held. We sat down at table #1. Table #1 had Evie, Doug, Ben, Me, Audrey, Jay, Lonnie, Chad, Carlos, Jane, Belle, Adam, Harry. My cast sat down at table #2 with Uma, Freddie and Jordan. "Mal can you do me a favor" Evie asked sitting down next to me. "Sure anything for the bride" I said and we laughed. "Can you sing tonight?" She asked. "Of course. But we have to do our evil" I said smirking. "Of course!" She said. I looked at who was coming through the door. I gasped. "What is she doing here?! And how does she know?!" I asked. Evie turned around and looked who it was. She screamed. "Sab?!!" She asked running to her. "Hi Sof!!" They hugged. "What are you doing here?!" Evie asked. I walked over to them. "Well I heard you were getting married so I followed them and it lead me here!" She replied referring to my cast. "Hey Dove!" She added and hugged me. "And what happened to your hair?" She asked Evie. I looked at Evie. I nodded. "Explain everything. Like every single detail" I said. She nodded. I walked back to my cast's table. "You guys have to be more careful" I said. "Sorry" they replied. "Its ok, its only Sab" I told them. I sat next to Ben. Evie walked over to us and started introducing everyone. It took a while but Sab finally got it. She gasped. "I just realized, I'm in front of the princesses and princes. Like the ones from the books!" She said. We laughed. "Yup, but that's not us. Its our parents" Audrey said. "Now its really important that you can't tell anyone" I said. "Yes of course. I would never betray you girls" she said.
A few hours later...
It was time for me to do my speech. I stood up and everyone was watching me. "I have known Evie, since we were 4 years old. She has been my best friend, my sister, my family. I am so grateful to have her in my life. I would always watch out for Evie, but now someone else took my job. Doug. I'm happy she found someone like Doug. And I'm glad to pass my job onto him. Take care of her Doug. She means a lot to me" I said with ahpoy tears falling from my cheeks. Evie stood up and hugged me. "You mean a lot to me too M" she said. I hugged her tightly. It was Ben's turn to make his speech. A few minutes later he finished and sat back down next to me. "You did great" I said. "Not as awesome as you did" he said and kissed my head. "Mal its time" Jay said. I nodded. I grabbed Evie's hand. "Where are you going?" Ben asked. "You'll see in a few minutes" I replied winking. We got in the hall and I changed us into our isle clothing. We all stood at a different entrance. There were 5 of them. I signaled the DJ and the lights went off. The music started and I leaned on the door frame. I started singing and the spotlight was on me. Then it was Jay's turn and the spotlight went on him. Then Evie's, then Carlos's. We went around teasing people when we sang. It was funny. When the big dance number came on we did it. The song ended. "Well always be" we all yelled. "Rotten" I said. "To" Jay said "The" Evie said. "Core" Carlos said and I made us disappear. We appeared back in the hallway and I changed us back into our clothes. We sat back down. Harry came from behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and bent down to be at my level, since I was sitting. "I feel like he's going to come" he whispered very closely to my face. "I know me too. But he can't ruin this. I mean, look how happy Evie is" I whispered back. "Then what do we do?! He is for sure going to come" he replied. "I know I have the feeling too" I replied. "By the way... I love your dress" he said and smiled. I laughed. "Thanks" I replied. He got back up and started walking away but I grabbed his hand. "Please do something. I don't want him to hurt her" I said squeezing his hand. "Of course. I'll do anything" he said and kissed my hand. I gave him a weak smile and let go of his hand. "What was that about?" Ben asked. I knew the whole time he was watching us. "Nothing. Its ok" I replied resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you sure? Because I'm trusting you on this" he said. "Don't worry. He's just doing a favor for me and Evie" I said and kissed his cheek. "Ok" he replied. I suddenly got this feeling. I say go straight and looked at Harry. We both got up. "Evie, Doug get out of here" Harry said. "What? Why?" Evie asked. "Get out now! We're doing this for you! Stay outside until someone comes to get you. Got it?" I said. She nodded. "Go quickly!!" I said. They ran out of the room. "I want everyone to remain calm ok? Please do not panic. I need everyone to go on the walls. Don't stay at your table. Go to a wall and stand there." I yelled. Everyone started doing that. "What's happening?" Ben asked. "I'll be fine. Just please go to a wall. I don't want you getting hurt" I said and kissed him. I went to the middle of the room with Harry. A few seconds later Gil appeared.

*didn't proof read*
Dove slayed at the 'Who What Wear' event for New York Fashion Week😍